Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

02-08-2013

Quote:
Ziruga:
Um, do you offer free advice? I mean some quick ones. Basically I'm p. good with hecarim. Like, ionno I can maybe hit 1700, (1800 is my dream) with him. I was wondering if you knew of another jungler that is similar to hecarim. I just like how he can just run into lane and gank that way just from his sheer ms, and his ability to tank + carry later.

Only to people already on my friends list, or someone I've given a lesson to is free to ask me anything via skype. But if I added everyone who asked me then I would be overwhelmed, and there's a 300 friend limit. Sorry!

Edit: Sorry I answered too quickly. I'd prefer not to flood this thread with questions not related to it, however if you find a way to get me to read your question I'll answer to the best of my ability. The best way is E-Mail.

To answer your question- I'm not really sure. Hecarim is really unique imo. The closest that comes to mind is Maokai with either BoM or teleport+smite. You got the ganks/initiate out of no where, although you don't have as much consistent damage.

Ziramond

02-21-2013

I am also interested in lessons, I've sent you an e-mail as well as a message on your facebook page (will show up in your "other" folder as were not friended). i will also attempt to add you in game, my summoner name is Ziramond.

CountAllister

02-22-2013

Yes, Let's pay someone to coach how to play a GAME.

If you need coaching to play a game, you aren't playing for the right reasons.

Gulma

03-25-2013

Giving a new definition to PAY to PLAY

Arcxk

04-09-2013

Quote:
CountAllister:

Quote:
Gulma:
Giving a new definition to PAY to PLAY

Isn't every other professional sport in the world considered a game? People pay for golf lessons or baseball/football/basketball/tennis/soccer camps, just to name a few...

BskooL

08-07-2013

Quote:
CountAllister:

The most ignorant post i have seen in this thread. GJ! Upvotes for the OP.

TofuShift

01-03-2014

Updated original post

TofuShift

02-11-2014

bump