Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mïkêy

12-27-2012

Say I wanted to get really specifically good at one lane. Lets say top lane for instance - how low should I narrow my champion pool of champions to get REALLY good with?

You can't just "master" everyone, but I'm fairly good with a bunch of tops already, how big of a pool and what champions would you recommend in it?

TofuShift

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mky View Post
Say I wanted to get really specifically good at one lane. Lets say top lane for instance - how low should I narrow my champion pool of champions to get REALLY good with?

You can't just "master" everyone, but I'm fairly good with a bunch of tops already, how big of a pool and what champions would you recommend in it?
1 or 2 is fine, if you really master said champion. You would want at least 1 champion you can play when you're forced to play another role. Once you get to the point your mastery of said champions can't carry you any higher then that's when you should stop and learn all the champions in your main role, and more in the others.

That's my opinion, based on experience.

Mïkêy

12-27-2012

I can play a large portion of champions "to an extent."

I don't limit myself to top lane i general, its just what I wanted to focus on, but when I can't go there I'm fairly decent in other roles, thanks for response, if i have any more questions i'll come back

yechu

12-27-2012

Really great lessons, he is a really nice person and teacher.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2013

bump

Sir Middleton

01-11-2013

TofuShift is really nice person guys. I enjoy his stream a lot

TheDphat

01-20-2013

Dang Shift, I didn't know you were now TofuShift.

You remember Xpressiv?

faulkn22

02-05-2013

I may have to look into getting a lesson. While I think about it, why not give this thread a shameless bump

TofuShift

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkn22 View Post
I may have to look into getting a lesson. While I think about it, why not give this thread a shameless bump
Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and thanks!=)

Maki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

I am really interested but I am not sure if this is the thing to do (Paying Lessons to make my dreams a realization, becoming a Plat Player when I am just a Silvers 2; at least play with the pros in some matches at most). Do you think it is possible for that to happen (becoming a Plat player from Silvers)?

I think I am a decent player but recently I have been thinking, maybe it is because I just meet up with players worse than me. I also start questioning my contribution to teamfights and how that costed me to lose games. Or maybe I am just plain bad. I am getting very frustrated staying in the same division/elo for a very long time. I feel that I have not improved in this game at all over the past year since I started LoL in early 2012. Ultimately, I really want to improve on my gameplay.

Currently, I feel I have two champs that are able to really hard carry games frequently, AD Tank Nid and AP Rumble, both top lanes. Hope this information helps.

Do you think its possible to give like one free lesson(or something)? It would really help make up my mind faster because I want to know the effectiveness of the lessons in improving my gameplay, and if it works out, I will totally take lessons on some basis. Although 25$/hour might be tough for a university student, I feel its still worth it if the lessons really improves your gameplay/elo. Not to mention wasting those money on RP instead of making yourself become a better player.

My IGN in NA server is Mayupyon. Feel free to look at my profile and evaluate me if you wish.