Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FyshinaTux

12-17-2012

got off just before you posted the acceptance last night, if you're up for one now my Summoner Name is Yordle Junior, and I'm free for the next hour or two.

Do you prefer a summoner's rift 1v1? or Proving Grounds?

Also, if you're up for one now, I'd prefer a toplane matchup. (edit 2: or midlane, they are my best lanes atm so)

EDIT: also, money is tight at the moment (being the holidays) but somewhere around the start of February I should be able to get some lessons. been looking for a chance to get some and this seems more than good enough for what I need.

TofuShift

12-17-2012

Can't tonight sorry

FyshinaTux

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Can't tonight sorry
no biggie, I'm usually on every night anyway, mind if I add you so we can do one later sometime?

Mngwa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Just sent you something, hopefully you have some time for a new pupil

TofuShift

12-17-2012

edit: I'm really into getting my computer parts together and ordering it, but I should reply to all my emails in like half an hour, thanks!

edit2: ok replied to everyone! now back to the computer c_c

Spacejam Darius

12-17-2012

I sent you several friend requests in game and an email about lessons.

TofuShift

12-17-2012

Well, my friend list is full. I only have 1 unreplied email but it isn't yours. You sent to TofuShift?

Spacejam Darius

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Well, my friend list is full. I only have 1 unreplied email but it isn't yours. You sent to TofuShift?
I sent to TofuShift. Do you want me to send another one? I didn't attach summoner name to my last one.

Seel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

$20 is completely reasonable, a bit under priced actually, well have fun man! I would totally pay for the lessons, but i prefer to learn from experience! made it 1500 elo two seasons in a row now!

TofuShift

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly Gladiator View Post
I sent to TofuShift. Do you want me to send another one? I didn't attach summoner name to my last one.
Wait did I reply to you ? if so no need :O I thought you email me and was waiting for reply :P

TofuShift@hotmail.com btw right? Also alays attach summoner name :P