Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TofuShift

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
Hmm, this might be a bit out of place but I suggest offering a free first lesson. Every time I've taken lessons for an instrument, my first lesson was always free. This is mostly because I'd always go to teachers not affiliated with a company, but this helped me decide whether or not the teacher fit my style and whether I should continue or not. Not to mention the few lesson ads I've seen on other games have at least offered half a lesson free. >.>;

Again, might be out of place but just a suggestion. It might end up giving you more customers ^_^
Noted! Something to consider in the future, thanks!

edit: @Danny Yeah I'm looking to spend around 1k. I haven't compared prebuilt vs parts yet, I'll probably do that soon. Not sure where to start maybe we can chat later, otherwise I can probably google a lot of info, too.

And ya I mean no one has asked, but if somebody was to ask like "hey im looking to take lessons but would love to see how it works first" then we could definitely arrange something

and enjoy class!

Tw1st3dFat3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Ive been chatting with this guy for probly two hours now about this and that and just generally had a very good time. Pretty chill dude So big +1 From this guy.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
@Danny Yeah I'm looking to spend around 1k. I haven't compared prebuilt vs parts yet, I'll probably do that soon. Not sure where to start maybe we can chat later, otherwise I can probably google a lot of info, too.
Parts will always be cheaper then Pre-built (and better)

and putting it together is like adult legos, not going to lie.

Lulu Loves Me

11-15-2012

This guy is not only a great teacher but a very very nice guy. Lessons are worth the price for sure. I wish I could take more, but alas I cannot afford it.

I used to be floating around high 1300s, low 1400s. After just 1 lesson, I am comfortably in high 1500's, low 1600's.

TofuShift

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyL3tscher View Post
Parts will always be cheaper then Pre-built (and better)

and putting it together is like adult legos, not going to lie.
Adult legos. Now I'll feel really bad if I screw it up LOL. It does look pretty easy though heh

@lm Vayne TY!! Really glad you're doing good

OrbitxD

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
bump!
bump bump

TofuShift

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Support S3 View Post
bump bump
Bump bump bump

ThatViolaKid

11-16-2012

Hey I'm pretty interested for future lessons. I'm waiting on a paycheck at the moment, but I'd love to have a chat with you sometime about possible goals etc. =)

TofuShift

11-16-2012

Hey I'm going to bed now, but add me and I'll catch you in around 6hours if you're still on? If not email me TofuShift@hotmail.com a time/date you're available and I'll be sure to be on

Pomf Pomf Pomf

11-16-2012

bumpbump