Giving Quality Lessons!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesya

11-15-2012

Free bump for you - very reasonably priced lessons and from the feedback given here, very effective. Keep up the good work.

TofuShift

11-15-2012

Thanks a lot guys!

hastemanx

11-15-2012

you suck dick and your lesson won't do anything but make these ******* think they can play as good as you when they can't do **** but suck more dick then you do.

Pomf Pomf Pomf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Can't wait till you stream, Chu doesn't do it often enough anymore

Vualk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Added in game and upvoted sir would like to chat with you for a moment if you dont mind

TofuShift

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vualk View Post
Added in game and upvoted sir would like to chat with you for a moment if you dont mind
Darn! I pick the worst time to reboot and go eat lol. Logging on now if you're still around

Also @danny ya once I get mine up you can expect it to be going pretty much every day all day except during lessons xD

Pomf Pomf Pomf

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
@danny ya once I get mine up you can expect it to be going pretty much every day all day except during lessons xD
Or you could even do it during lessons (advertise what they get if they buy lessons)
I'll help you with stream settings if you need.

TofuShift

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyL3tscher View Post
Or you could even do it during lessons (advertise what they get if they buy lessons)
I'll help you with stream settings if you need.
Due to my highly lack of computer skills I will have to take you up on that. Also I dont think I will be streaming during lessons lol. Maybe some depending on the situation... but ya not much

edit: still going to be 1-2months tho I think at current rate of income

you can settle for that nubsie aphromoo til then :P

Meleoffs

11-15-2012

Hmm, this might be a bit out of place but I suggest offering a free first lesson. Every time I've taken lessons for an instrument, my first lesson was always free. This is mostly because I'd always go to teachers not affiliated with a company, but this helped me decide whether or not the teacher fit my style and whether I should continue or not. Not to mention the few lesson ads I've seen on other games have at least offered half a lesson free. >.>;

Again, might be out of place but just a suggestion. It might end up giving you more customers ^_^

Pomf Pomf Pomf

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrider View Post
Due to my highly lack of computer skills I will have to take you up on that. Also I dont think I will be streaming during lessons lol. Maybe some depending on the situation... but ya not much

edit: still going to be 1-2months tho I think at current rate of income
You saving for a new Computer? I'll help you build a good one for decent price (1,000-1,500)
also, if your ISP's up speed is low, you might want to try to upgrade to higher upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meleoffs View Post
Hmm, this might be a bit out of place but I suggest offering a free first lesson. Every time I've taken lessons for an instrument, my first lesson was always free. This is mostly because I'd always go to teachers not affiliated with a company, but this helped me decide whether or not the teacher fit my style and whether I should continue or not. Not to mention the few lesson ads I've seen on other games have at least offered half a lesson free. >.>;

Again, might be out of place but just a suggestion. It might end up giving you more customers ^_^
I think he said early in the thread that if you want a 30 minute preview or something that would be arrangable through email.

Don't quote me on that though.

whelp, I'm off to class, good luck on getting customers shift.