Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Shadow Isles Beckon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterlizard

10-17-2012

I want a lil jacket for my wards

IamUrChamp

10-17-2012

is it me or does she look like she stole morde helmet and also she need a boob job

Pho Phuc Lai

10-17-2012

How about a skin sale for all said champs associated with The Shadow Isles? I'd love to grab a Shadow Evelynn skin on sale.

Jon7

10-17-2012

OMG!! This will be beautiful, skinned wards, awesome new champ and halloween bad***ness!!!

IamUrChamp

10-17-2012

also is she like nid where she get like 4 more spell when change or is she like that chick of hi rez smite game

IloveAdSkY

10-17-2012

feeding teemo : un-dead icon and skin for teemo , it would be a great skin done by you know who, in memory of all the feeders playing teemo and maknoon , PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sorry for double-post , i agreed and didn't saw the post, -.-

Savage Spartan

10-17-2012

what is it
I dont get it

Corn Killer

10-17-2012

When i read this I was thinking a New map finally.... Don't tell me a new champion.......

ƒlúx

10-17-2012

Something cool to add to this would be When you die, A grave stone rises from the ground till they respawn

Lasac

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Needs to be more spider like. I hope she transforms into one.