The Shadow Isles Beckon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xurreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Ah... "New Evelynn Skin" not a topic in the Shadow Isle Coverpage. but I like this none the less.

Gaz3ll3

10-21-2012

when is this coming out?

TwinJesters

10-21-2012

When exactly is Shadow Isles coming out?

Raizentrovi

10-21-2012

i suppose that in 28 of october.

lost frozen bat

10-21-2012

<3 black widow <3

K1dDR4GN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

<3 much love riot! you give us military men hope! <3

Geoff Crosser011

10-21-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs <-------My reaction

chemo2

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
While I like this idea -the Shadow Isles were always one of the most interesting parts of the LoL setting- your execution leaves something to be desired.

OK, so Elise certainly fits the game better than Priscilla did. But you just couldn't resist making her skanky rather than monstrous, could you?

Also not impressed with the Mordekaiser lore rewrite and even LESS impressed with the Karthus lore rewrite. Karthus was always one of the biggest mysteries of LoL, a powerful lich who nevertheless volunteers his services to the League for completely unknown reasons and "lives" alone in the Howling Marsh. The mystery of why he intervened in the fight between Kassadin and Malzahar to "protect the inhibitor" was one of the most interesting puzzles in the entire lore; guess that's being retconned into the "never happened" basket now.

Also, what's with the skins? Yes, Maokai could do with another skin and Hecarim DEFINITELY needs one, even if they're just event skins (this makes Maokai's second event skin and they're STILL the only skins he's received other than his release ones). But seriously, Underworld Twisted Fate? The guy has heaps of skins, why not one for poor Evelynn? Also, Death Blossom Elise looks more like a Zyra skin (who also needs one, by the way) and since she's just coming out for Halloween it obviously WON'T be an event skin, which means you're only doing 3 Halloween skins this year.

I like the approach you're taking to the event, but your results are less than impressive.
This, right here, is perfect.

xxAxel

10-21-2012

Holy **** Riot! This is awesome i love this!

sshedevil

10-22-2012

wow its very nice cant wait till it come out ...