Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Shadow Isles Beckon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spydaman42

10-20-2012

sweet

Axiom Prime

10-20-2012

Quote:
RiotNarya:
Oh, I wouldn't down vote this folks...) It's a valid point! If only there were more to her than meets the eye...

I'm going to go on a limb here...and say Zyra's actual body was Elise's sister...making sense as both were/are regal mages...thus explaining why they look so much alike. If you read Zyra's lore you know she was a mage that was possessed by the plant.

Axiom Prime

10-20-2012

Quote:
durtpipemilkshak:
i really like this game but i find it a little annoying that all the women in this game have to be 10's (i understand that using a number system to rank women is in and of itself offensive to some people but im trying to make a point.) the best female characters in gaming history have never been 10's they have been real women. alyx vance, jade samus(before zero suit)... i know theres more than that but none of them are coming to mind. still not a good thing. when concerning women all this game seems to to is perpetuate a trend of hyper-sexualized female characters. but i really think that we can do better than this.

Yes we can do better than portraying women as highly attractive and able to kick your ass...yup...thats not female empowerment at all...you sound like either an ugly chick thats jealous...of a video game mind you....or a chubby chaser that's jealous because he can't get anything over a 4...go home buddy...just go home.

AversiveBias

10-20-2012

This should be made into a new map!

HorrorDeath

Recruiter

10-20-2012

Wow...nice map XD

moneytree7

10-20-2012

i love the riot but i wondering when the skins will make it last as long as you can but not forever

IcedStorm

10-20-2012

idk about that zyra lore it seems that she just consumed the mage and her magic rather than pulled a venom

ShadolessNight

Recruiter

10-20-2012

I'm throwing money at my screen for skins, but it isn't working.......help plz?

Achmunrah

10-20-2012

Well for my 2cents, The Shadow Isles could possibly be a new map all together because for 1 the Twisted Treeline is a map all on its own even if its re-edited, Shadow Isles reveals a new area, so the hopes of a new map are pretty high =)

LeprechaunFarmer

10-20-2012

Finally headless horseman Hecarim! I've been waitng for that ever since I saw him!