The Shadow Isles Beckon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shingro

10-17-2012

She looks wonderful <3 Top marks!

(Though to be fair I'd have loved an actual spider girl even more, her kit has a lot to prove if she's going to be called the spider queen)

SgtGreeny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Anyone else notice to get the skins for wards and icons itll cost RP and IP? Crafty one there Riot...

InsanexAngel

10-17-2012

HOLY ****! THE SPIDER QUEEN LIVES!!!!!!!!! Soooooo New Map and Champion for League??????

Shad0wAssasin

10-17-2012

Thought it was a new map at first.

Junmita

10-17-2012

sweet! my rp is ready

Shapeshifter

10-17-2012

Props to the artists who worked on that page. The effort you guys put into it shows a lot.

Cory IV

Senior Recruiter

10-17-2012

This looks amazing

Thanias1

10-17-2012

Got home, looked at LoL news, and I was intrigued. Lorewise, the Shadow Isles has been quite the mystery. So, I clicked on the link- my reaction? OMFG WHOOOAAAAA!!!!

Riot! Great freakin' job! I was wondering what you would do for the harrowing this year but this was totally unexpected! Did you rewrite Karthus bio? If so, its pretty cool now. But it makes me Q.Q cuz I always liked to think of him as a good guy T_T (trying to protect the world from the mass destruction of his scroll and all).

Also, Morde lore update is also great :3 Makes him seem much more ominous and dangerous, rather than just mysterious!

All in all? IM EXCITED!!! Hit us with your best shot Riot!

THANIAS OUT!!!!!!!!

Nibelheim

10-17-2012

Don't bash on something you haven't got to try.
She'll more than likely have the spider-themed mechanics that were promised. Morello did say that a queen of spiders would emerge, but not Priscella, and this is what we were delievered. Be thankful you at least got half of what you asked for, after all, look at the REST of the package they are giving us as well.

Appreciate the hard work that went into making all of this! They didn't cook this up in twenty minutes and said, HERE YOU GO! Admire them for what they do for us, when they do it for us, and above all, LOVE THEM for it. So much hard work went into this, and I will GLADLY enjoy it.

Ruincrear

10-17-2012

Mmkay.