The Shadow Isles Beckon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Avisto

10-17-2012

I was hoping for her to look a little more regal like her supposed demeanor than all the skintight leather and a 50-50 exposed skin ratio.

Resther

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phourc View Post
I'm kinda disappointed...

I get that the original concept for spider queen (victorian drider, what?) was silly.... Silly to the point of stupid.

But this... how is this any better? This is a PERFECT opportunity for another monstrous champion, and doubly perfect for the FEMALE monster champ that the community has been asking for.

Instead we get a generic looking stripper-ninja-something, okay, that's not terrible in moderation. But... it has mordekaiser's head? And by far the worst part is IT DOESNT HAVE EIGHT LEGS NUUUUUUUU!
This, basically.
Don't get me wrong, It's nice to see that the Spider Queen finally makes her debut, but she's still a missed opportunity as far as design goes... Should have ACTUALLY been a spider or at the very least a half human, half spider hybrid...

Still picking her up, but I won't lie... I am a bit dissatisfied with the lack of creativity here Riot...

WhiteRaven01

10-17-2012

So, finally there's a spider champion like "Broodmother" BUT EVEN BETTER :P

cookiewashere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

I love this new effort that Riot is putting into everything they work on; I mean before the announcements for Seasonal happenings where no where near as awesome as this announcement is. Good job Riot, keep up the good work!

IceSick

10-17-2012

I need under world tf.

DeepfriedBallz

10-17-2012

This looks sick.

HeatmanMKIII

10-17-2012

Great job! i want these guards X3

Tasius

10-17-2012

Gunna see a bunch of headless horsemen on halloween this year.

Commander Amaro

10-17-2012

bad ass now I know where Mord's probably from and why he has some of the crazy power's he has

Akira Desmondes

10-17-2012

O-O .... Oh god, oh god. ..

...****, I came. ; = ; ..