The Shadow Isles Beckon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

randomguy33

10-17-2012

Where is zombie brand?

FuNkY jUnKeh

10-17-2012

it looks sick, but is it a new map or a halloween thing, cause it would be awesome if it was a new map, i would play here all the time

Very Epic Guy

10-17-2012

awwww man! the ONE time when i run out of RP. =( but oh well, this. is. AMAZING!!!!!

Broken Angels

10-17-2012

It's a pity you haven't added a ward slot. When you hit end game (Upwards of 40 minutes) And all champs have full item slots, you should still be able to buy and plant wards.

TheDingDongler

10-17-2012

Holy man teets! this was amazing riot good job! Really looking forward to more things like this in the future! Also i am sure it has crossed your minds but you should hire a good author and make league novels! would buy them and read the **** outta of them! anyways good job again riot! keep up the good work and ill keep throwing money at my screen!

WakingOcarina

10-17-2012

Elise doesn''t look like the first Spider Queen... make her even more awesomer

Zombehs

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecantedForger View Post
Those are the only 5 associated with this new land? I'm a bit surprised. Now, be it that I'm not familiar with the lore, I'd say thematically a few more champs would herald from this strange/shadowy place, namely:

Nocturne
Nautilus?
Nocturne's origins are unknown, but it's assumed that he was born in the realm of dreams, or from a dreamer's nightmare. Or someone particularly twisted created him and chucked him into people's dreams.

Nautilus hails from Valoran and was lost at sea. Not from the Shadow Isles though.

SpikeRosered

10-17-2012

This is actually super cool. I quit LoL a few months ago but once w/e this is gets going it will probably bring me back. I love dark and undead stuff, this **** is right up my alley. I'm so happy the Lore is getting a spotlight and the Shadow Isles...the BEST lore at that. (well my fav. at least)

The skins don't look that exciting though...

SamTabouretski

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krent8 View Post
skins for wards? No one freaking wards.
That's because you play with no-one who knows how to play safe.

CroakerYYZ

10-17-2012

Great job on the promotional material riot! This looks incredible, and I cannot wait!