The Voidreaver's Domain. (Ask Kha'Zix)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"Meh... It wasn't hard. However I won't trek further on the subject. Ask something else." He said as he sat in the tree.
Anivia looks around, peering into the distance. "Very well. Your room appears... large. What are the bounds of this artificial environment? And how much freedom are you allowed here?"

Snowy Poro

10-20-2012

Quote:
"You remember this is MY domain. Do not think you can put your foolish religious antics into MY home." He said, eyes narrowing.
"The Sun follows me.. it shines where ever I go." on cue, Sunlight glowed around Leona, lighting the darkness "Whether you like it or not.."

Paltala

10-20-2012

((Hmph.))

Ask The Reaver

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
"The Sun follows me.. it shines where ever I go." on cue, Sunlight glowed around Leona, lighting the darkness "Whether you like it or not.."
Kha'Zix looked at her and squinted his eyes. "Even the sun has to set at one point." He said with a smirk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia looks around, peering into the distance. "Very well. Your room appears... large. What are the bounds of this artificial environment? And how much freedom are you allowed here?"
"I am allowed to roam around this large artificial jungle, however when I it comes to being outside of this place, I have to be watched by that scrawny summoner that stands by the entrance of this place." He said with a bit of distaste in his voice.

Snowy Poro

10-20-2012

Quote:
Kha'Zix looked at her and squinted his eyes. "Even the sun has to set at one point." He said with a smirk.
Leona simply ignored his comment "Well I suppose I should ask you a question... were you born of parents? Or did you come about by some other means?"

Dear Cryophoenix

10-20-2012

Quote:
"I am allowed to roam around this large artificial jungle, however when I it comes to being outside of this place, I have to be watched by that scrawny summoner that stands by the entrance of this place." He said with a bit of distaste in his voice.
"And so you are confined in a huge space. Were you free to do as you please, what would you do with yourself?"

Ask The Reaver

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
"And so you are confined in a huge space. Were you free to do as you please, what would you do with yourself?"
"Get a real meal for starters..." He grumbled. He looked at Anivia for a second. Perhaps she can satisfy his hunger...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona simply ignored his comment "Well I suppose I should ask you a question... were you born of parents? Or did you come about by some other means?"
"Wouldn't you like to know..." He said rather harshly. It was bad she was shining excessively in his home, but now she was disregarding some of things he was saying, AND she was asking about the origin of hits creation.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-22-2012

Quote:
"Get a real meal for starters..." He grumbled. He looked at Anivia for a second. Perhaps she can satisfy his hunger...
"A meal? Are those not animals I hear in the distance?" Anivia sees Kha'Zix eyeing her wit h a peculiar look in his eyes, even for the Reaver. "And you believe that ice would sate you?" She waves a single wing towards the branch in which he sits, and a frosty sheen coats the limb. Beside his resting spot a large brick of ice rapidly forms. While there is a hint of amusement in her eyes, her voice remains perfectly level. "Were that the case, I could keep you sated for an eternity."

Ask The Reaver

10-22-2012

"I suppose more of an experiment. I've yet to find if I could absorb the powers of those I devour... Perhaps you can be of help?" He said with devilish grin.

Snowy Poro

10-22-2012

Quote:

"Wouldn't you like to know..." He said rather harshly. It was bad she was shining excessively in his home, but now she was disregarding some of things he was saying, AND she was asking about the origin of hits creation.
"Yes, actually I would" Leona replied, pulling back the glow somewhat