The Voidreaver's Domain. (Ask Kha'Zix)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
Anivia enters the Voidreaver's room cautiously, the tropical air condensing into a dense fog around her, obscuring the jungle yet more. Her head turns swiftly to and fro as she peers through the dense growth. She gives up the search and calls out to the woods itself, "Kha' Zix, might you be able to describe the void to me?" She waits in silence for any form of response.
Kha'Zix reappeared in front of her. "Hmmmm.... Let me think..... No." He said as he cloaked again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
Mighty Voidreaver.

I wish to know how the explosion caused by your spikes rejuvenates you. Also, why is it that your camouflage lasts but a second on the Fields?
"The explosion heals me because it is filled with my own blood. Blood rushes to my spikes as the pressure shoots the spikes out with deadly chemicals and my blood. When the spike shatters and the explosion happens, the blood and chemicals mix with the air as it works as almost a medicine to help heal my injuries. And that is how it works."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
How amusing. A creature as pathetic as you accuses another of not acquiring his power naturally, when you don't do so either. Although I have replaced my former anatomy with steel and hextech constructs, at least they were all of my own design. You, on the other hand, you feast upon others. You gorge yourself upon their flesh, taking their lives to fuel your own. The only one who has cheated here, is you. I designed and crafted technological marvel. My body is centuries ahead of the times. I have done what nobody else has. What of you? All you do is devour incessantly, empowering yourself through those you have slain.

You may be capable of evolving, but it's a superficial and insignificant change. You take from others in order to improve yourself. That is but one definition of cheating. I have made my own devices. I have taken nothing from anyone - and before you mention it, that affair between Jayce and I is irrelevant. The Glorious Evolution is the sum of the greatest technological advancements on Valoran, you're nothing but an abomination from the Void causing needless death solely to further your own whims.

I do not fear you, Voidreaver. You are but a monstrosity that serves no purpose but to evolve only yourself. I, on the other, have sought out to alter and improve the entirety of Valoran through the Glorious Evolution. You are a beast of the most primal variety, I am an innovator whose entire being is dedicated to the creation of new technologies. The difference between is far more extensive than the very scarce similarities we possess.

{{ GG, man. Mad respect. }}
((Don't think I forgot about you mister!))

"Insignificant?! I will show you who is truly insignificant you hunk of metal!" He said as he reached out for him, but arcane chains came from the ground and hooked onto his arms and legs. He shook violently trying to get the chains off. Summoner Tim stood behind Viktor. He looked at him. "Please, try not to do anything to set him off." He said. Kha'Zix still shook violently. "I will show you! If you want a true significant change, then you will get one! Just you wait and see! I'll truly evolve, and I'll kill you! DO YOU HEAR ME HUMAN!? I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Summoner Tim sighed at the sight and turned to Viktor. "If you could leave please."

Dear Cryophoenix

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix reappeared in front of her. "Hmmmm.... Let me think..... No." He said as he cloaked again.
Anivia flares her wings in response to the voidling's sudden appearance, sending another wave of mist through the jungle that Kha'Zix easily disappears into. As it settles, Anivia is left staring back at nothing but trees. Rather than become flustered, Anivia makes her way farther into the jungle, treading carefully. "Then you need not describe it. I too am not from this world, yet I was summoned here. Did you know about this world before you arrived?"

Ask The Reaver

10-18-2012

Quote:
Anivia flares her wings in response to the voidling's sudden appearance, sending another wave of mist through the jungle that Kha'Zix easily disappears into. As it settles, Anivia is left staring back at nothing but trees. Rather than become flustered, Anivia makes her way farther into the jungle, treading carefully. "Then you need not describe it. I too am not from this world, yet I was summoned here. Did you know about this world before you arrived?"
Kha'Zix saw her jump from his appearance. He liked it. He liked her jumping in shock and fear. He circled her quietly, listening to her. He uncloaked her right behind her. "Maybe." He said. When she turned around she would find that he cloaked again, and went into hiding once more, ready to pop out and scare her.

Dear Cryophoenix

10-18-2012

Once again, Anivia startles, turning her entire body around. This time, she manages to catch a glimpse of the Reaver before he fades back into the mists. Emboldened, she continues her walk through the Voidreaver's domain, her eyes catching the occasional footfall through the mist. "If you knew of this world, it would be quite enticing, wouldn't it. All of your fellow void creatures would desire entry as well."

Ask the Defender

10-19-2012

Dear Rengar-loving voidreaver,
Do you like tanky, strong, fierce creatures like Volibear?
I think you would appreciate him very much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
I have taken nothing from anyone - and before you mention it, that affair between Jayce and I is irrelevant.
And what is this, my dear Viktor? There was an affair between us? It was pretty much your own fault for taking initiative and stealing important research... I don't consider you as an enemy, just an annoyance, is all.

Snowy Poro

10-19-2012

Quote:
"I hate all if them. I've killed some of them for their stupidity. I hope you can keep a secret, yes?"

He looked at Leona enter the room. A smile went across his lips. "Oooohhh what do we have here?" He said as he approached the woman and circled her with interest. "If it isn't the woman who worships the floating ball of light in the sky."
Leona simply eyed Kah'Zix as he circled her "Yes, you would be correct." she simply replied

Ask The Reaver

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Dear Rengar-loving voidreaver,
Do you like tanky, strong, fierce creatures like Volibear?
I think you would appreciate him very much...
"They are quite enticing, yet Volibear always seems to heal himself whenever he's about to die, though it rarely stops me."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona simply eyed Kah'Zix as he circled her "Yes, you would be correct." she simply replied
"What brings you here sun woman? I never thought you would decide to venture into her. The sun doesn't shine very well here you know..." He said with a devilish grin.
Quote:
Once again, Anivia startles, turning her entire body around. This time, she manages to catch a glimpse of the Reaver before he fades back into the mists. Emboldened, she continues her walk through the Voidreaver's domain, her eyes catching the occasional footfall through the mist. "If you knew of this world, it would be quite enticing, wouldn't it. All of your fellow void creatures would desire entry as well."
"It is enticing isn't it? It's a good thing I prevented my fellow void creatures from getting the chance of tagging along with me." He said as he sat in a tree limb casually as he looked down at her.

Snowy Poro

10-19-2012

Quote:
"What brings you here sun woman? I never thought you would decide to venture into here. The sun doesn't shine very well here you know..." He said with a devilish grin.
Leona was unfazed by the void creature "It does now" She simply replied

Dear Cryophoenix

10-20-2012

Quote:
"It is enticing isn't it? It's a good thing I prevented my fellow void creatures from getting the chance of tagging along with me." He said as he sat in a tree limb casually as he looked down at her.
Anivia followed the voice upward to find the voidling perched above her. She represses a shudder of anxiety at the Reaver's positioning: she would not be able to take flight should he decide to pounce. "Was it a difficult journey, breaking through the veil between worlds? The summoner's magic protected me from that space."

Ask The Reaver

10-20-2012

Quote:
Anivia followed the voice upward to find the voidling perched above her. She represses a shudder of anxiety at the Reaver's positioning: she would not be able to take flight should he decide to pounce. "Was it a difficult journey, breaking through the veil between worlds? The summoner's magic protected me from that space."
"Meh... It wasn't hard. However I won't trek further on the subject. Ask something else." He said as he sat in the tree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Leona was unfazed by the void creature "It does now" She simply replied
"You remember this is MY domain. Do not think you can put your foolish religious antics into MY home." He said, eyes narrowing.