The Voidreaver's Domain. (Ask Kha'Zix)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Reaver

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Well, it implies you wish to mate with Rengar, possibly on a personal relationship level. You know, you guys would make a cute couple...
Kha'Zix's right twitch, mostly from the shock from her statement. He could kill her right here and be done with it, but he contained himself and points to the left. "Leave."

Emerald Owl

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix's right twitch, mostly from the shock from her statement. He could kill her right here and be done with it, but he contained himself and points to the left. "Leave."
But... but... what do you think of the couple? I must know before I leave. Void lion cubs would be adorable, you know.

Ask The Reaver

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
But... but... what do you think of the couple? I must know before I leave. Void lion cubs would be adorable, you know.
"I forbid it." He said flatly. "Besides, males aren't capable of producing offsprings. Now leave!" He said, pointing away from the two.

((Now you don't have to down vote Starii, I think its funny.))

Emerald Owl

12-06-2012

Quote:
"I forbid it." He said flatly. "Besides, males aren't capable of producing offsprings. Now leave!" He said, pointing away from the two.
They might not be capable of producing offspring... in this form. Couldn't you evolve a way to make it happen? I mean, having the babies of Rengar and then eating Rengar would make you stronger, right? Especially if you eat the ba-

Then again, eating your own mate is not very romantic. And you're not Elise...

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

Kha'Zix was about to yell at the woman, and/or maul her face, but he stopped himself...

"You know... That... May be a good idea..." He said, slowly nodding his head, but dismisses the idea. "However I am not sure I am capable of switching genders, and.... Doing things with him..." He gave a shudder at the thought. "Besides, gaining his trust wouldn't be done so easily."

Ask Renek

12-09-2012

A summoner who guards the stone room of Renekton enters where is the summoner responsible of the Kha'Zix's actions.((aka Tim))
"Summoner, you should not be watching that Kha'Zix does not cause problems? if so, Why the bug escapes constantly of his.... "domain"?... Some of the summoners of my group highly doubt of the skills of your guards"

((I guess i can ask things to him here))

Ask The Reaver

12-09-2012

Summoner Tim sighed. "He is allowed to freely roam, since I am there most of the time before he can lay a strike on someone. There was that one time he slipped away and fought against Leona, and the most recent being him evolving and escaping, but other than that we always had an eye on him."

Emerald Owl

12-09-2012

Quote:
Kha'Zix was about to yell at the woman, and/or maul her face, but he stopped himself...

"You know... That... May be a good idea..." He said, slowly nodding his head, but dismisses the idea. "However I am not sure I am capable of switching genders, and.... Doing things with him..." He gave a shudder at the thought. "Besides, gaining his trust wouldn't be done so easily."
Oh! Can I plan your date then? It'll be adorable!

Ask Renek

12-10-2012

Quote:
Summoner Tim sighed. "He is allowed to freely roam, since I am there most of the time before he can lay a strike on someone. There was that one time he slipped away and fought against Leona, and the most recent being him evolving and escaping, but other than that we always had an eye on him."
The summoner looked very serious
"And how about the "mysterious" disappearance of some guards around valoran? the witnesses claim that was Kha'zix, and don't forget the recent infection of Kayle's armor"

AsktheCardmaster

12-10-2012

Kha'Zix would discover the tarot card of Death on his next meal. The card is associated with metamorphsis, cycles, and regenration. How odd that this card describes how a beast like Kha'Zix lives in constant cycles. It searches for food, water, and then answers curious summoner's questions.