Can't login to website from Home, can everywhere else?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This is Outt

10-20-2013

Alright, so here's my weird issue, if I could get some helpful input it'd be fantastic

I can't login to the website/forums from my home computer, I use Google Chrome as a Browser.

I CAN get on the client just fine.

I CAN login to the website/forums from both work and/or School, also using Chrome as a Browser.

I have cleaned cookies, Temp files, made sure Chrome and everything else was up-to-date, run CCleaner, CleanUp!...all 9 yards. I haven't checked another browser from home, just because FireFox has been really iffy lately and doesn't run when(side thing I need to reinstall just being lazy) but none the less, still should be able to use Chrome without much issue? I disabled the only 2 addons I have in Chrome, Better PopUp Blocker and Tampermonkey, tried really everything I can think of.

The error I get is

"Unable to Login at the time. Please Try Again Later" Something along those lines. It doesn't say invalid username/password, etc. It can't be the captcha cuz I've tried ~100 times, I can't be wrong on every single one(even though b4 the numbers it was like reading sandscrit) and I get it fine at other places.

Suggestions? Much appreciated.

P.S. Not home currently so I can't try this at the moment(Obviously...since I'm able to post :P)

This is Outt

10-21-2013

Bump

This is Outt

10-22-2013

I can apparently login from IE, still not Chrome

"An Unknown Error has Occurred. Please Try Again Later."

The error I get.

spongemonkey

10-22-2013

Try clearing your cookies. http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=2

This is Outt

10-23-2013

That was the first thing I did...

This is Outt

10-26-2013

Appreciate the post, however, still isn't the issue :/

So, shameless Bumpity Bump.

This is Outt

10-28-2013

Magic HotSauce

01-13-2014

i think that is clever way of saying you typed something wrong... i changed one or two things and it worked out

Sylvia623

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic HotSauce View Post
i think that is clever way of saying you typed something wrong... i changed one or two things and it worked out
I have a different problem... I can only log on on some threads but not on others. I'm definitely sure of this because I even typed one key per three seconds and it comes up with 'Unrecognised username or password'. While when I log on to this thread I type 12 letters in 5 seconds and it just logs on straight away. Anyone have a fix?