Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mjd24

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurri42 View Post
What's the problem? I've never had any issues with it.
The name was changed to something dumb

ShadyDingo

10-18-2012

Very excited for TF's changes, as well as the AI bots new skins, it will definitely make it a little more enjoyable

Snuffzilla

10-18-2012

Fix it where after killing a minion junglars such as amumu stand there getting attacked by other camp minions rather than auto agro-ing onto those minions that are left.

The3LittlePigs

10-18-2012

There is a Bug on Viktors Death ray where the animation glitches and animation messes up where the laser dissappears before the ability is finished

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
We already know--he has specific voice lines when he stuns Graves =p
Awwww, and I was so excited too

This is what I get for working all day and forgetting to post until I get home.
it was found on the pbe befor this patch went live so post or not we already knew :P

dracovang

10-19-2012

man please change him back everything about this tf update thing sucks he sucks now favorite champion ruin. hes too tall, his pick a cards eff sucks, and all his skin look stupid as hell he ****ing looks dum everything about him is so stupid now. i mean for gos sacks he even moves slower now, and as if he dint move slow enough. please just change everything back cause this is soo not an update for tf, its more like a down grade. first u guys Nerf his ultimate, then took out some skins, and now hes a ****ing clown of the game, he looks stupid, has stupid effects, and has some dumass skins along with his dum looks. just change it back. he doesnt need an update. nirmal is good he was fine. stop chaning champion that dont need it and MY TF was not one of those who need an update

Scorpion1900

10-19-2012

Can you guys Create Life Guard Renekton

Tachikoma Kun

10-19-2012

Take rengar's bone tooth necklace of him and i'll be happy, he'll still be OP but considerably less OP than before.

FYI just stack bloodthirsters on him.

magwua

10-19-2012

Still no Kog'maw living artillery vision fix?

If I hit Kat or Rengar with it i should be able to see them for 4 seconds, right?

magwua

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillMeFaster911 View Post
Dear Riot,

Can you please fix the bug where Warwick cannot see stealthed, low HP champs?

Currently, Warwick's Blood Scent cannot detect low HP Rengar when he stealths. I've been told by another summoner that Kha'zix cannot be detected with low hp while stealthed, either.

Thank you on behalf of Warwick fans.
I think something is bugged with the new champ's stealth abilities. When you hit them with Living artillery and get "vision" of them they can still go stealth (and not be seen by you).