Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MEH87

10-17-2012

One of my favorite mids is ap yi who is only valid by his alpha strike and his heal. Well i discovered that more times than not his alpha strike cooldown wont go down after you use it, and i have died many times because i didn't know how long i had and thought it was up. In the next patch if you could PLEASE fix this it would be of great help, Thank you and as always, i wish you luck on the fields of justice!

Esparteno

10-17-2012

I found a bug on dominion Playing a match
I was winning the match but
The enemy nexus got stuck in 47 (I dont know if the enemy hacked)
And i lost
Not the first time

UdonBullets

10-17-2012

Nooooo!
Why would you taint TF with a silly flavour of the month dance?
Riot I am disappoint. If it made sense, like the dance being called the shuffle or card style or something, fine. But that isn't the case.

Mäson

10-17-2012

All the updates are awesome but can we fix the bug where your target doesn't glow when selecting them, it's making a scrum a little hard to battle in.

Despairation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Slight Nocturne jungle buff?

PowerMad

10-17-2012

As an owner of Magnificent Twisted Fate, I'm offended that they not only did nothing to make him legendary, but now made him even more a cut n paste recolor of his original skin than he was before.

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finality View Post
Balance changes coming two weeks from now, I guess?
Next patch, yes, wanted to get some quick bug fixes in with the TF update though
sure but not one of them was Twisted fate bug fix's
like the fact auto attacking, locking a card mid attack: TF will not cast PAC until the attack recycles

locking PAC on 4th attack getting 4th stack with attacking continuously dose not trigger stacked deck damage with PAC on his next attack when attacking continuously { very noticeable with the new animation} even worse is that it randomly applies stacked deck damage but doesnt cast PAC {See above bug for example}

i can provide videos replays for this.

Naittrox

10-17-2012

Castellano:
una pregunta,que dia masomenos van a parchear para que le cambien la imagen a Twisted Fate?

Ingles:
a question that will masomenos day for replacement patch image Twisted Fate?

Mirza Says

10-17-2012

Bots aren't using skins

swordstoo

10-17-2012

I was enjoying the rengar double jumping, it was extremely useful when I was jungling and I would double kill using it... I guess I wont be uber l337 for a while until I find some other exploit