Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

project badger

Recruiter

10-17-2012

Bots have skins?!!??!?! Bots op must nerf nowwww

deathofbarney

10-17-2012

Yay they fixed malzs voidlings, while amusing at first it got annoying

SonsofaBastages

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
  • Intermediate bots now have a chance to use a random skin
  • Fixed a bug where in rare instances Champions would not be able to autoattack
These two are fantastic.
I know the community has talked about skins on bots before and it's a good move by Riot. Plus it's totally sweet.

As for the "rare" instances where my champs would just randomly decide not to attack... if that's really gone

stevebrulerules

10-17-2012

Of course you don't Fizz's bugs.

AznBOOM

10-17-2012

if i see a bot with a skin i like but dont have ima be like **** you bot lol but anyways its cool that bots will have random skins now lol

SteinhjkQQ x

10-17-2012

Opa gangnam style tf

lol

HippoNet

10-17-2012

Happy with the autoattack bug fixes, but when Caitlyn dies with a bullet in the air, the bullet's damage gets negated. Lost a few kills like that...

BirdmanThc

10-17-2012

I don't want to sayt he new tf totally blows, but it's definately not in the right direction. Sure the model looks nice in pictures, but he's now the size of mordekaiser, gets stuck on creeps that aren't next to or in front of him, you took away the smack from gold card. I mean you didn't even visually update the $20 dollar skin that is SUPPOSED to be LEGENDARY but doesn't change jack. I am the dissappoint Riot. Why do I even give you money if you are only gonna half ass the work? I expect more from what I thought was a dedicated company with some kick ass techs. Anyways, I still love the game and at least you are trying to change things for the better, just test it out a bit more next time ya???

Kekoa VTae

10-17-2012

So what about the Draven bug where sometimes he loses one of his axes while throwing his spinning axes?

Twerk it Teemo

10-17-2012

wooooooot

TF update finally haha