Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lvl100Missingno

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummin View Post
can you fix sivirs boomerang? SOmetimes it dissapears then it looks like you dont throw it anymore. and only see the wind particles
This happens to me almost every game with Sivir. Please fix

patinpendin

10-17-2012

Not the kind of patch notes i was hoping to see :/

Also are they not nerfing/buffing anything because of the torny?

Voba

10-17-2012

Watch out world voba is gonna play his amazing tf

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Holy cow, Volibear can finally jungle,

Hopefully the auto atk fix is when someone like jax, olaf or yi goes for an atk and then "jacks off" trying to repeatedly atk but fails to do so

if only the last line said something like champs with cone abilities will no longer have there cone turn red

but still happy

nekobash

10-17-2012

That's pretty cool. Is there any chance we could get on terrain markers for pings? It would be pretty cool to mark a bush or a place and have an arrow pop up above pinged position.

Vencera

10-17-2012

Hey, there should be an option for choosing the summoner's side for Co-op vs. AI like the team chooses the blue side or the purple side.

tvhythvuyv

10-17-2012

yeah finally they are fixing rengar double jump, that was annoying

armatul

10-17-2012

there is one glitch on rengar i was hoping would be fixed by now as when he is snared he can still jump onto people therefore even in snare he can kill squishies if he ults which seems unfair as any snare is ineffective if he is in brush then or if hes in mid ult which seems both unbalanced and stupid in my opinion also i dont know if this a twisted treeline only bug or not i havent seen rengar snared where jump was possible on summoner's rift or dominion

THX11387

10-17-2012

Thank goodness for the fear update on the jungle monsters, i was getting killed as a jungle voli because it would always reset the blue golem

KingofMaelstroms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Next patch, yes, wanted to get some quick bug fixes in with the TF update though
Any idea on when we can expect the patch preview?