Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Food4Thought

10-16-2012

Stillnoleefix/10

:/

Not amused.

Death Ptoll

10-16-2012

small patch is all good but in the next big patch could there actually be some effective nerfs and buffs rather then nerfing the weak and buffing what is fine already... i mean there has been so many patches where everything has been done wrong eg the buff on Le Blanc, the buff on Rengar, the Garen *rework* that turned out to be a buff and also the *rework* on xin that just ended up being a stupid reason to give him two passives... And all the people that actually need buffs and reworks are being left out eg. Xerath is really underpowered and needs a buff badly, rumble has some serious snowball problems after his first kill he becomes unstopable but if he can't get an early kill he is useless for the whole match (last time you just nerfed him and really he needs a fix up), fizz although really powerful still could use a few bug fixes on his playful/trickster i have had lots of problems with this ability not doing damage when the opponent is clearly in the range of the ability also there are just times when the ability will not work at all (when this does happen I am inabled to move for about a second), viktor needs a range buff or rework (I have heard that this is happening), Yorick has some problems too about how much he drops off late game and how strong he is early game this is another fix that needs to be looked at and there are many more problems on many champs that need fixing badly.

SynergyHawk

10-16-2012

http://www.change.org/petitions/riot...-players-do-it
Have you guys seen this ^ lol!

Leopanther

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Next patch, yes, wanted to get some quick bug fixes in with the TF update though

Regarding the fix on atkspeed debuffs applying right away, and not only with the next auto-attack:

Is / Could this fix also be applied to blind?
It happens very often that when you blind someone, there's still 1 or even 2 auto attacks hitting as they were 'on the way' even if they hit while the blind is already active.

Drunk Virus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

what about cases like, vlad pool, ezreal blink or wokong stealth the monsters reset !

Ghost7k

10-16-2012

I would like to see more in the way of updates for the Co-Op versus AI. The builds are awesome, but the bots lack teamwork in most cases. I think you guys can update it so the bots are more closely working together, and maybe even doing objectives like Baron and Dragon in Intermediate games. I think this would be a great idea to enhance the Co-op experience, and provide more of a challenge. Maybe you could even bring up a new level of difficulty ?. Idk just my thoughts. It seems too easy to snoball in bot games, which is great for practicing builds but not much in the way of a challenge.

NANO CRYSIS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

wheres the halloween skins!!!!!

DONGLORD420

10-16-2012

guess i gotta wait a little longer to see someone other than ezreal at bot lane

Old Dead Eye

10-16-2012

Um where is the jayce fix comeon riot fix that op mother fer

Albireo

10-16-2012

So, they fixed the micro wild cards already right?