Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

10-21-2012

So has the Etwhal ever broken a string? If it has what kind of material would you have ta' replace it with? From what Ah've seen in mah travels that seems ta be a frustration of many string instrument players.

-TF

Ask Her Etwhal

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
So has the Etwhal ever broken a string? If it has what kind of material would you have ta' replace it with? From what Ah've seen in mah travels that seems ta be a frustration of many string instrument players.

-TF
Sona looked at Twisted fate, blinking at his question. She's never thought about that, since her Etwhal never showed any sign of damage.

My Etwhal has never broken, nor do I have the need to replace it, as for what the strings is made of, it is brass and taut.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-22-2012

A pink slime is then spotted on her Etwhal hopping on the strings playing a tune while jiggling from the vibrations.

Falkala

10-22-2012

Dear Sona,
Many of the champions of the league are quite aloof- whereas you are known for your friendly, outgoing nature. If you could get to know any one of the champions you work with better, who would it be?

Ask Her Etwhal

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowOfChaos View Post
A pink slime is then spotted on her Etwhal hopping on the strings playing a tune while jiggling from the vibrations.
Child! Sona rushed forward, grabbing the pink slime and gently putting it on the floor. The tunes and vibrations of the Etwhal sent our flying sparks, though it wasn't enough to deal any damage... yet...

Please, do not play with my Etwhal, it's very dangerous, and it wasn't happy from Rammus's touch, I don't think you should play with it... Sona sighed, and placed her hands onto Etwhal's strings, stopping the vibrations and the random beams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkala View Post
Dear Sona,
Many of the champions of the league are quite aloof- whereas you are known for your friendly, outgoing nature. If you could get to know any one of the champions you work with better, who would it be?
Hmm... Sona looked down in disappointment. She wanted to know everyone, and to bring them into the light side of life, though obviously it is quite a challenging task.

There are many I wish to know better... Many in the league tend to live a dark and lonely life... Like Diana, or Veigar... To tell the truth, I don't know... I can't decide...

Ask Morgana FA

10-22-2012

Xerath floats in casually into the room, taking note of the broken glass around the floor.

"Maven, I have heard your beautiful music from time to time across the fields, and I must say, you have a great talent for someone who tends to mortal means. You remind me of someone i used to know."

Xerath looks down, deep in remembrance for a few seconds.

"Anyway, I was wondering what may be your source of power? Could it have stemmed from your origin or did you acquire it over time, possibly triggered by your relation with that instrument?"

TheShadowOfChaos

10-22-2012

Pinky is sad as he could not play with the instrument, so he decided to make his own somehow. He waddles over to a corner hammering and building something.

Xander Blade

10-22-2012

" it is certaintly is not easy, pulling people up from darkness with your hand, when they cant even see your hand in the darkness"

he quietly walks through the door

" we meet again lady sona"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Magus View Post
Xerath floats in casually into the room, taking note of the broken glass around the floor.

"Maven, I have heard your beautiful music from time to time across the fields, and I must say, you have a great talent for someone who tends to mortal means. You remind me of someone i used to know."

Xerath looks down, deep in remembrance for a few seconds.

"Anyway, I was wondering what may be your source of power? Could it have stemmed from your origin or did you acquire it over time, possibly triggered by your relation with that instrument?"
Xerath, its nice to meet you. Hmm... I suppose I have already acquired the ability since my birth, since my Etwhal have been with me since the beginning. I suppose the reason I only managed to start using my power is the long years I have built connection with my Etwhal. It is because of spending so much time with it that I have found its hidden potential...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
" it is certaintly is not easy, pulling people up from darkness with your hand, when they cant even see your hand in the darkness"

he quietly walks through the door

" we meet again lady sona"
Hello Nevin, how was your further investigation? Any hope in capturing the moon's glow?

Xander Blade

10-22-2012

" fairly well. I do not have anything really concrete yet, but if my memories hold any value... She may not be the only lunari left.