Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

10-17-2012

he looks at her change in expression, though unfazed as he expects such as normal when he tells people about this "well i was kind of thinking along the lines of this and this i have learned these and practiced them since childhood ((i really did learn of these like 10 years ago and loved them since, ended up being coincidental. you don't have to listen to the second one all the way through its a bit long XD))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona and hovered over to Lee Sin, looking at the blind monk's eye patch...

I see. That is a very impressive choice, disciplining yourself to this kind of level... Sona leaned forward, and gently kissed where the monk's eyes are

I do wish you the best of luck... Though you could not see, you can still hear, and music is blessings to anyone...
Lee Sin smiles as she kisses the area where his eyes once were. "Fear not Maven, I will make sure to regularly attend your concerts. And I still do enjoy life, in fact I enjoy it more now then I once did. The loss of my eyes has removed the ability to notice color and other various optical features, but it has allowed a deeper understanding of the beauty of nature and it's many wonders. Many never stop to listen the many sounds, smell the smells, or taste what wonders there are to be found."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he looks at her change in expression, though unfazed as he expects such as normal when he tells people as this "well i was kind of thinking along the lines of this and this i have learned these and practiced them since childhood ((i really did learn of these like 10 years ago and loved them since, ended up being coincidental. you don't have to listen to the second one all the way through its a bit long XD))

Sona closed her eyes, listening to the tune. She listened to every note, every beat, every rhythm... When she has finished, she opened her eyes and looked at Nevin

Well, that was quite enjoyable. Hmm... Sona closed her eyes again, recalling both songs...

The second one would surely catch her attention better, but perhaps she would enjoy the first one better... you know how her personality is like that...

Sona smiled. It was interesting, one is to help someone create music for a lover, and second to see how Diana would react...

Well, this is certainly interesting. Perhaps we should head to Diana's immediately, while the music is still fresh in both our minds. We'll talk about the lyrics on the way, but remember Nevin. Music is not played from the fingers, nor the instrument, but the heart...

Sona smiled at Nevin, and floated to the side of the room, starting to think about the lyrics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee Sin smiles as she kisses the area where his eyes once were. Fear not Maven, I will make sure to regularly attend your concerts. And I still do enjoy life, in fact I enjoy it more now then I once did. The loss of my eyes has removed the ability to notice color and other various optical features, but it has allowed a deeper understanding of the beauty of nature and it's many wonders. Many never stop to listen the many sounds, smell the smells, or taste what wonders there are to be found."
She turns too Lee Sin, smiling for him

That is wonderful. Nature have so much to show us, yet so many have ignored the gifts from her. You may have lost your eyes, Blind Monk, but perhaps you are more blessed than many others...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

10-17-2012

"hmm sounds good, let's go then. one needn't worry about playing from my heart. My heart is the only thing i have left..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
She turns too Lee Sin, smiling for him

That is wonderful. Nature have so much to show us, yet so many have ignored the gifts from her. You may have lost your eyes, Blind Monk, but perhaps you are more blessed than many others...
Lee chuckles "Others would differ in that opinion sadly, but I enjoy what I have learned. If you ever wish to relax and discuss philosophy or anything else, feel free to stop by my home."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee chuckles "Others would differ in that opinion sadly, but I enjoy what I have learned. If you ever wish to relax and discuss philosophy or anything else, feel free to stop by my home."
Looking at the monk, Sona nodded, though playing a soft note to allow the monk to understand

Gladly...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwahl
As Sona had her attention to Gragas, Rammus finally managed to sweep through Sona's Etwhal, playing a quick Crescendo, though without Sona's personal skill and connection to it the Etwhal sounded odd and artificial, though still sending strange yellow wavy beams around the room, though not nearly strong enough to do any harm to the other in the room, though it still broke several of Sona's decorations around the house, crashing of glass could be heard everywhere in Sona's room...

Rammus! Sona stood up, or perhaps floated up, where Rammus had to look up to see her. Sona put her hands to her hips, looking mad

Bad boy! I said not to touch! No hugs for you until you think about what you done!
Rammus' eyes widened at the fact that the crescendo did so much destruction and went into defensive ball curl.
That. was. not. the intended effect.

As soon as the whole ruckus was over, he peaked outside only to see destruction all over the place. His eyes widened as he turned around, looking at what he had done. Clearly, that was not what he wanted to do and he was hurt that he did that to Sona. Speaking of which, she was furious. As the Etwahl addressed him, for the first time in his life, he took an apologetic look and raised his right hand-paw.

The first thing he did was to make a drawing of himself and Sona randomly dancing to the music. Actually, his intent was to make everyone in the room, Sona included, dance to her own music for once - without the harming effects, just make everyone dance. The second thing he did was... kneel and tilt his head downwards in shame. He had total knowledge of his actions, though it was not his intention. And no, he wasn't doing that in order to get a hug from Sona, he was sincerely sorry.
He also pulled a cheque, then signed it and gave it to Sona so that she could make sure the damage was on him.

Rammus is a fun-loving armadillo, not a destructor. He is only a destructor to those who are hostile to him for no reason. Sona was hostile to him for a good reason and he hoped he could mend that. He felt... guilty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus' eyes widened at the fact that the crescendo did so much destruction and went into defensive ball curl.
That. was. not. the intended effect.

As soon as the whole ruckus was over, he peaked outside only to see destruction all over the place. His eyes widened as he turned around, looking at what he had done. Clearly, that was not what he wanted to do and he was hurt that he did that to Sona. Speaking of which, she was furious. As the Etwahl addressed him, for the first time in his life, he took an apologetic look and raised his right hand-paw.

The first thing he did was to make a drawing of himself and Sona randomly dancing to the music. Actually, his intent was to make everyone in the room, Sona included, dance to her own music for once - without the harming effects, just make everyone dance. The second thing he did was... kneel and tilt his head downwards in shame. He had total knowledge of his actions, though it was not his intention. And no, he wasn't doing that in order to get a hug from Sona, he was sincerely sorry.
He also pulled a cheque, then signed it and gave it to Sona so that she could make sure the damage was on him.

Rammus is a fun-loving armadillo, not a destructor. He is only a destructor to those who are hostile to him for no reason. Sona was hostile to him for a good reason and he hoped he could mend that. He felt... guilty.
Sona looked down at the armadillo, anger in her eyes. After a while, she sighed. She kneels down, and pats Rammus's head. She takes the drawing, and after looking at it, she laughs quietly, her anger disappearing. She takes the cheque and puts it aside.

You silly boy, you could've said what you wanted, but my Etwhal is more dangerous than you would expect. No touchy, understand Rammus?

Sona smiles at the little armadillo, kneeling down to his height, stroking his head with her hand


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xander Blade

Senior Member

10-17-2012

nevin was still standing unmoved from the destruction. a small rock falls from the ceiling landing on his head with a light thump. "ow"he calmly says


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

Senior Member

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona looked down at the armadillo, anger in her eyes. After a while, she sighed. She kneels down, and pats Rammus's head. She takes the drawing, and after looking at it, she laughs quietly, her anger disappearing. She takes the cheque and puts it aside.

You silly boy, you could've said what you wanted, but my Etwhal is more dangerous than you would expect. No touchy, understand Rammus?

Sona smiles at the little armadillo, kneeling down to his height, stroking his head with her hand
Rammus tilted his head upwards as the message of the Etwahl reached him. He nodded, acknowledging that the Etwahl is a bit too... scary. He took the time to draw the Etwahl, a hand and a huge cross on the hand. Basically, it was a 'DO NOT TOUCH ETWAHL' sign. Free of charge, to be hung above Sona or behind her.

He was relieved to feel Sona's hand go on his head pattingly. The hug will wait for some time, the stroking made him feel less tense already.