Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce suddenly burst out in a loud shout:

HEY SONA,
WHAT'S YOUR BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS?!

Jayce looks around nervously...
Did I do it right?
Sona looked at Jayce. She expected this question to be asked sooner or later, but didn't expect it to be in this sort of manner, though overall, she didn't mind sharing her daily mornings

Well, I would normally enjoy a small plate of salad, or perhaps some small pieces of fruit... I also like to visit Gentleman Chogath for morning tea, he is quite the company!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Maven of Strings,

I have had the fortune to hear your wonderful music and witness you on the Fields of Justice many times, though we are unable to speak very much do to the battles we are involved in. Although you are mute, the sounds your instrument emanates speak volumes for you....

So your Etwahl has recently undergone....modifications? At any rate, I am curious to know if your instrument is some form of hextech, or a mystical relic from days of old?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald
Thank you Viktor, for enjoying my music, no matter in performances or in battle. Its not common for people to understand how my Etwhal speaks for me, though perhaps your mechanical self does

Sona then looks at her Etwhal, tilting her head in curiosity at Viktor's second question

Well, it is definately not as advanced as yourself. It is still made of wood and string. I would say relic is a better choice of word for my Etwhal, though some of its power still comes from myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
The manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas walks into view, almost completely intoxicated, and yells at Jayce, "NO! YOU'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!"
The hunk of pure manliness asks Sona the same thing, but in a less gayer, less prinCESS charming, more chick-magnet tone of pure manliness:
"What's yer breakfast o' champions?"
Then he goes on in a more manlier tone, with a bit of bro-tone. "So Olaf's in yer band now, aye? Guess what? Gragas'll be makin' y'all brews and y'all get to 'ave any brews from me fer free!
The manly hunk of meat starts to eat his steak, which was done to be 'breathing', and is walking on his casual Lego footwear, and his manly steak was still eating its salad, and then he walks away in a manly manner.
Sona then turned her attention to the leaving Gragas, smiling. She waved at him slowly, as she played with her Etwhal

Visit again, Gragas *giggle*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Rammus looked at her quizzically, especially given how her finger was right in front of his temporarly squinting eyes. As his eyes went back to normal. The sound generated by the etwahl when he touched some notes was quite funny; if anything, he was now holding his right hand, preventing it from touching the same notes. For how long? It looks like the right hand is winning against the left hand. If anything, if anyone had a peak at Rammus' mind, it could very well read: Must. Touch. Notes.

This time, if he was successful, he would touch the notes, going from the lowest to the highest pitched note. That is also known as a crescendo.
As Sona had her attention to Gragas, Rammus finally managed to sweep through Sona's Etwhal, playing a quick Crescendo, though without Sona's personal skill and connection to it the Etwhal sounded odd and artificial, though still sending strange yellow wavy beams around the room, though not nearly strong enough to do any harm to the other in the room, though it still broke several of Sona's decorations around the house, crashing of glass could be heard everywhere in Sona's room...

Rammus! Sona stood up, or perhaps floated up, where Rammus had to look up to see her. Sona put her hands to her hips, looking mad

Bad boy! I said not to touch! No hugs for you until you think about what you done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee Sin shakes his head, smiling somewhat "I have lost my eyes in payment for the acts I committed. Whereas the Starchild or other healers could more than likely restore my eyes, I would rather live without them, in constant remembrance."
Sona and hovered over to Lee Sin, looking at the blind monk's eye patch...

I see. That is a very impressive choice, disciplining yourself to this kind of level... Sona leaned forward, and gently kissed where the monk's eyes are

I do wish you the best of luck... Though you could not see, you can still hear, and music is blessings to anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
The Treant was a little perturbed by the sounds that the Maven was making, but otherwise said nothing about it.

"They're not -my- children, although I suppose I am liable. And the excuse that it was not I, but Brolaf who gave them the Graggy is not viable here either."

He did pause, however, to take note of the woman's reactions. Humans.
Sona went back to where she was and sat down. She looked at Maokai, and sighed

I understand you do not have anything to do with it, Maokai, though I do hope you would try not to allow them to run around wild after Gragas's experiments... Sona eyed Maokai, looking at him with suspicion And perhaps if you ever try Gragas's drinks, you should root youself as well. I am merely making a suggestion, please do not feel offended

And with that, Sona turned around, and started cleaning her Etwhal with a cloth from the closet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Indeed. I shall expect you at our usual practice area, then.
Yes... I look forward to finally practice with you again Morde... Sona keeps her eyes on her Etwhal, though she smiles, and slightly blushes to herself, though not showing it to anyone else...

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Aaawwwww shiiieeeeet!! ))
((srsly shen, you read that fast?? XD))

Ask Shenn

10-17-2012

((Speed reader...

Like LIGHTNING... Though I realized it was inappropriate to say that so apologies if I annoyed you))

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
((Speed reader...

Like LIGHTNING... Though I realized it was inappropriate to say that so apologies if I annoyed you))
((no no, of course not. I said that myself when I woke up 2 minutes ago from my drunkness lol XD))

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

"do you ever do songs outside of the band? and with other people?"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"do you ever do songs outside of the band? and with other people?"
Well... I technically play my Etwhal no matter where I go, its how I stay afloat! Though, I do play for friends of mine, if they wish... I've never co-operated with anyone other than my fellow band members in playing a song, though if someone was to play something with me, I would be delighted to play with them.

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

"cool. I myself play the guitar, and sing as well. i am considering a song for a certain... someone"he brings his hand to his chin as if in though "i just have to find the words though."

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
"cool. I myself play the guitar, and sing as well. i am considering a song for a certain... someone"he brings his hand to his chin as if in though "i just have to find the words though."
I see... Perhaps I could help you... I also sometimes play for a special person... Sona smiled, putting her fingers on her lips. She stares into space for a moment, before speaking again

So, who is that certain someone of yours?

Xander Blade

10-17-2012

he lightly blushes clearly embarrassed by the question "I...its uhh., well its ..."he lowers his voice to a near whisper "diana, believe it or not"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-17-2012

Quote:
he lightly blushes clearly embarrassed by the question "I...its uhh., well its ..."he lowers his voice to a near whisper "diana, believe it or not"
Sona's eyes widened in surprise. She smiles more, forcing back the urge to break out laughing, now using the entire back of her hand to cover her mouth.

Pardon me... I did not expect you would fall for the scorn of the moon... She is very cold, though perhaps that is what attracts you to her...

Sona tries to hold back her laughter, her facial expression quite amused, as she continues

Well, lets hear what you have. Surely you have some idea of what sort of music to present her?