Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suripi Okami

11-22-2012

I dont have much going on at all other than thanksgiving,and typically not eating much,or sleeping for that matter

Jungleicorn

11-22-2012

Sona I have a few questions for you. First off would you ever dye your hair white? Second, are you ever afraid of tornadoes when they are in your area? Third, how much wood can a wood chuck chuck. And finally, can you share any embarrassing stories about any of the other champions?

Please respond soon!

~Jungleicorn

Ask Her Etwhal

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Evelynn rests comfortably in Sona's lap. Though her words were sweet, they were ultimately all for the express purpose of achieving her real goal: Those magnificent sweater-puppies.
Sona sighed as Evelynn laid back onto her as she sat. It was what Evelynn wants if it comes to girls with her type of 'body'. Sona has already held her breathe, and breathed out as Evelynn relaxed onto her. She placed her head onto Evelynn's shoulder, and her arms made a hugging position in order for them to reach the Etwhal...

Well Evelynn... Are you feeling comfortable...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven thought for a moment...
Floating...How do you do it? I must say I am very curious about it.

Yes...music transcends many things Miss Sona. It transcends language and...Draven hesitates slightly...even your inability to speak. Draven has never had the chance to attend a concert of yours yet but your melodies truly do seem to soothe the soul...
Floating... Well... I don't really understand how I do so myself... It started from when my Etwhal and I started sharing connections... When I noticed it's not coincidence it has been with me all my life... It was just like a baby bird just learning how to fly... It doesn't understand how it flies... It just flaps it's wings and do so...

And music... Yes... It is quite an amazing thing... It has so much potential that people don't understand... And I admit, even myself, there are still many areas music are capable of I am still not able to capture... Though Draven, if you have never been to one of our concerts, I do hope you would consider joining one the next time we have one... My music alone is a blessing... Our band's music together is a Utopia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
I dont have much going on at all other than thanksgiving,and typically not eating much,or sleeping for that matter
I see... Sona smiled at the summoner, though she could see that something about the summoner is... Perhaps not in the best mood... Now, why are you not eating or sleeping... Come and sit next to me... Tell me all about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleicorn View Post
Sona I have a few questions for you. First off would you ever dye your hair white? Second, are you ever afraid of tornadoes when they are in your area? Third, how much wood can a wood chuck chuck. And finally, can you share any embarrassing stories about any of the other champions?

Please respond soon!

~Jungleicorn
Sona chuckled as the summoner asked the question. Well... That's quite a list... Though I do hope you would not mind if I skipped the third one, no...?

White hair... It would be quite a new look... I have considered several colours, though never white... For one, white does not seem to suit long hair... It looks dazzling on short, like Riven, shes quite a cold beauty in herself... Though perhaps it wouldn't match me as well...

Tornado have perhaps given me less of a threatening image than some others might think of it... I have never seen or been hit by one... Unless I am against Janna, then perhaps it would pose much of a threat, as many of us have witnessed...! Though except for those situations... Perhaps I wouldn't feel afraid when I am in a situation where a tornado is about to hit...

As for your last question... I do have quite a large collection... But I have my own reasons for not spreading them... Firstly, as everyone should know, it's no good spreading stories about others, especially if it offends them... Secondly, I consider it beyond rude that we take other's humiliation into our entertainment... And my greatest reason of all... The reason that others tell me about them is because they trust I would not tell others... Which helps if I am mute, no...? Sona smiled, before continuing. Though back to the serious note... I would not betray that trust... For anything in the world... They are precious to me, and precious to those who talk to me...

Suripi Okami

11-22-2012

My sleeping problem.......is from me being a little bit of a........insomniac and my.......disorder cause some sleep trouble too,.......as for the hunger thing,i just dont eat as much as i used too.......although my tasting pallete is alot bigger now than before.....,have you ever had squid?

Ask Drav

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Floating... Well... I don't really understand how I do so myself... It started from when my Etwhal and I started sharing connections... When I noticed it's not coincidence it has been with me all my life... It was just like a baby bird just learning how to fly... It doesn't understand how it flies... It just flaps it's wings and do so...

And music... Yes... It is quite an amazing thing... It has so much potential that people don't understand... And I admit, even myself, there are still many areas music are capable of I am still not able to capture... Though Draven, if you have never been to one of our concerts, I do hope you would consider joining one the next time we have one... My music alone is a blessing... Our band's music together is a Utopia...
hrmm...interesting...Draven makes a note to try and float later on.
Draven can`t say he can do it all with style until I accomplish this task as well...

Yes maybe Draven shall attend one day...But at the moment Draven is working on a project that will spread my greatness around once more...although its method isn`t exactly something that certain individuals will find attracting...

Draven`s tune is beginning to sync up to Sona`s playing once more as the mixture of melodies begins to bounce around the room.

Soothing indeed yes?

Jungleicorn

11-23-2012

I do not mind if you skip that third one at all! And thank you for taking your time to answer me, but it has sparked several more questions! First off, what other colors have you thought about for your hair? I've never dyed my own hair but I've always been interested in hearing about other people's thoughts on the subject.

I am very glad that you did not share anything that would embarrass the other champions. It shows your good sense of decency. I commend you on your greatness in that area and shall bake you some cookie as a reward, do you have a favorite type?

Ask Her Etwhal

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
My sleeping problem.......is from me being a little bit of a........insomniac and my.......disorder cause some sleep trouble too,.......as for the hunger thing,i just dont eat as much as i used too.......although my tasting pallete is alot bigger now than before.....,have you ever had squid?
Sona looks at the summoner, staring into his eyes.

I see... Insomnica... I have never heard of that disorder... Could you tell me more about it...? Perhaps I can help you...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
hrmm...interesting...Draven makes a note to try and float later on.
Draven can`t say he can do it all with style until I accomplish this task as well...

Yes maybe Draven shall attend one day...But at the moment Draven is working on a project that will spread my greatness around once more...although its method isn`t exactly something that certain individuals will find attracting...

Draven`s tune is beginning to sync up to Sona`s playing once more as the mixture of melodies begins to bounce around the room.

Soothing indeed yes?
Sona smiled at Draven. Though she felt slightly awkward playing music with the famous executioner from Noxus, she didn't mind...

Yes, Soothing... You are quite a musician, Draven, do you play often...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleicorn View Post
I do not mind if you skip that third one at all! And thank you for taking your time to answer me, but it has sparked several more questions! First off, what other colors have you thought about for your hair? I've never dyed my own hair but I've always been interested in hearing about other people's thoughts on the subject.

I am very glad that you did not share anything that would embarrass the other champions. It shows your good sense of decency. I commend you on your greatness in that area and shall bake you some cookie as a reward, do you have a favorite type?
Colours, you say...? Well, I have considered a few... I have tried out blonde, and dark brown, as you can see from several times I have worn my outfits in the field... When performing for Pentakill, my hair is dyed red before going out...

I also thought of only dying the golden tip, and purple quite suited me... I sometimes think of perhaps a sand stone colour, or a tarragon... Perhaps bloodwood or salmon gum would suit me, but that would be risky, no...?

Heil Teemo

11-23-2012

Quote:
Sona sighed as Evelynn laid back onto her as she sat. It was what Evelynn wants if it comes to girls with her type of 'body'. Sona has already held her breathe, and breathed out as Evelynn relaxed onto her. She placed her head onto Evelynn's shoulder, and her arms made a hugging position in order for them to reach the Etwhal...

Well Evelynn... Are you feeling comfortable...?
"You have no idea," Evelynn mumbles, practically falling asleep against Sona's pillow-like chest. "Let me know if you want me to move... but I hope you don't."

Suripi Okami

11-23-2012

[QUOTE=Ask Her Etwhal;31748444]Sona looks at the summoner, staring into his eyes.
I see... Insomnica... I have never heard of that disorder... Could you tell me more about it...? Perhaps I can help you...?

Oh Insomnia isnt a disorder,it just means its hard to sleep at night,but i have a Asperger syndrome or Asperger disorder.If you wish to learn more,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
(Is this considered advertisement,if so I will remove the link thing)

Ask Drav

11-23-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled at Draven. Though she felt slightly awkward playing music with the famous executioner from Noxus, she didn't mind...

Yes, Soothing... You are quite a musician, Draven, do you play often...?
Draven kept his eyes closed and his fingers strumming as he replied.

Not that often. At first it was just one of the things I picked up because "Draven does it all with style" but soon after I took notice of how music can do many things. In fact sometimes, I use your band`s music to get hyped up before a show.

Draven laughs. I`m sure your familiar with this concept though? That is why I came to you after all.