Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Yes... I have heard of it's many legends as well... Quite a scary place to call home... But... Sona smiled at Evelynn, her face filled with grace and kindness. This is your home now, right...? Here in the league, with all of us together...
"Well, it's definitely an acquired taste." Evelynn smiled and took Sona by the hand, sitting down and pulling her onto her lap. "But yes, this is my home now. And you can have me whenever you want."

Tentorer

11-21-2012

Janetti looked around, obviously used to Rothus teleporting everywhere. She pulled a whistle from her pocket and blew. Soon a kitty with a collar labeled "Mowsers" appeared in front of the pair and began walking down the street leading them to Rothus' mansion. Janetti pulled a key from her other pocket and unlocked the door.

AODRG

11-21-2012

A box arrives at Sona's door, with a note attached:

Quote:
Sona,

I do hope you and I can still be on good terms. If it is not awkward for you, please keep this crystal to remember me by. I've added an extra enchantment so your music can be loved by everyone the same way I do.

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner
Inside the box was the crystallized note Randle had made for Sona

Ask Drav

11-21-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled, and shook her head gently, her hair hiding her eyes as she focused on her Etwhal.

Thank you, Draven... Please, don't feel sorry about anything, it's quite alright...
uhh...yeah...

Draven goes back to relaxing on his chair, gently strumming his guitar again.

So outta curiousity do you have any other hobbies besides your Etwhal?

Ask Her Etwhal

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well, it's definitely an acquired taste." Evelynn smiled and took Sona by the hand, sitting down and pulling her onto her lap. "But yes, this is my home now. And you can have me whenever you want."
Sona sat on Evelynn, her Etwhal floating in front of her. She smiled at the Widowmaker as she spoke to her, putting Evelynn's arms around her waist.

That would be wonderful... I do enjoy visitors, it provides an audience for my music... And you make such a lovely company, Evelynn... Sona relaxed and lied back onto Evelynn's body as she closed her eyes, holding out her hand and playing slow melodies from her Etwhal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti looked around, obviously used to Rothus teleporting everywhere. She pulled a whistle from her pocket and blew. Soon a kitty with a collar labeled "Mowsers" appeared in front of the pair and began walking down the street leading them to Rothus' mansion. Janetti pulled a key from her other pocket and unlocked the door.
((should we take this to another thread? A day in demacia or something?))

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
A box arrives at Sona's door, with a note attached:

Inside the box was the crystallized note Randle had made for Sona
Sona looked at the crystal, sighing... The note glowed a calm blue as sona placed it on top of a cabnet where it would stay as a decoration within the room. Sona didn't wish to wear it, though she wanted to keep it somewhere she can see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
uhh...yeah...

Draven goes back to relaxing on his chair, gently strumming his guitar again.

So outta curiousity do you have any other hobbies besides your Etwhal?
Well... I do like to talk with friends and such... As we are doing now... I really enjoy spending time with others... I also enjoy tea, with perhaps cake and biscuits... I especially love Morgana's wonderful bakeries...

Hmm... I also enjoy walks... Or perhaps I should call floats...! Sona giggled, before continuing. There are many different musicians within nature that people doesn't notice... And the outside fills your spirit with such peace...

Tentorer

11-22-2012

Quote:
((should we take this to another thread? A day in demacia or something?))
((We should start it in my thread, I don't want to swamp your thread ))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
((We should start it in my thread, I don't want to swamp your thread ))
((ok, but can you send me the link, and you can make the first move :P))

Tentorer

st0pb0t

11-22-2012

Quote:
Sona sat on Evelynn, her Etwhal floating in front of her. She smiled at the Widowmaker as she spoke to her, putting Evelynn's arms around her waist.

That would be wonderful... I do enjoy visitors, it provides an audience for my music... And you make such a lovely company, Evelynn... Sona relaxed and lied back onto Evelynn's body as she closed her eyes, holding out her hand and playing slow melodies from her Etwhal...
Evelynn rests comfortably in Sona's lap. Though her words were sweet, they were ultimately all for the express purpose of achieving her real goal: Those magnificent sweater-puppies.

Ask Drav

11-22-2012

Quote:
Well... I do like to talk with friends and such... As we are doing now... I really enjoy spending time with others... I also enjoy tea, with perhaps cake and biscuits... I especially love Morgana's wonderful bakeries...

Hmm... I also enjoy walks... Or perhaps I should call floats...! Sona giggled, before continuing. There are many different musicians within nature that people doesn't notice... And the outside fills your spirit with such peace...
Draven thought for a moment...
Floating...How do you do it? I must say I am very curious about it.

Yes...music transcends many things Miss Sona. It transcends language and...Draven hesitates slightly...even your inability to speak. Draven has never had the chance to attend a concert of yours yet but your melodies truly do seem to soothe the soul...