Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti circled all but Bandle City and Ionia (even though it is a country) then she tried to draw individual champions, a purple top hat with a C on the front, a giant sword, and then she pointed at the creature Rothus refers to as "the blue thing".

Sona looked at the drawings Janetti drew, and sighed. She then placed Janetti carefully on the floor, and looked at the door, her eyes filled with worry.


You must be safe, Rothus... She needs you... Sona then stood up, and held Janetti's hand, smiling softly at her. It was the only thing she could think of doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
At Sona`s last question Draven bursts into laughter.

No. As I mentioned before, my brother and I never had the luxury of a so called home. I`m sure its no surprise to you that many noxian children grew up like us. My brother and I jumped at the chance to join the military once we finally became of age.

For us, there was no other way out. Yeah we could`ve died but at least it would`ve been better than dying nameless in the gutters.

Draven lies back down and goes back to gently strumming his guitar.

But because of that we ended up where we are now. My brother, the right hand of that old cod with a bird fetish. Draven, the man who does it all with style!

At his last comment Draven hits a power chord to symbolize his point.

A family...Sometimes I wonder...
Sona smiled at Draven. Well Draven, perhaps now you and your brother is part of a family... It is a strange family, though perhaps now you two have found a home, no...? Sona breathed in heavily, and breathed out slowly.

Well, if you ever need help with anything, you can always come to me Draven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Well... yes, I suppose so, but we hadn't spoken in some time before she joined the League. I don't actually live in the Shadow Isles anymore, and hon, you don't want to visit. Trust me, it's not a safe place to take a vacation too."
Yes... I have heard of it's many legends as well... Quite a scary place to call home... But... Sona smiled at Evelynn, her face filled with grace and kindness. This is your home now, right...? Here in the league, with all of us together...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dearest Sona,

How do you like your men? With butter or with a side of salad?

PS. this is of course a joke, as it insinuates that you use men as a form os sustenance rather than the usual uses.
PPS. In the event that this is indeed your use for men, I would still like to hear your answer
PPPS.In the event that this is NOT the use you have for men, I would, regardless, like to hear your answer as an innuendo can most certainly be found in anything you say in response to this question. Enjoy the paparazzi
Sona chuckled at the question, her Etwhal sending jumpy tingling notes around.

Well... Perhaps that question is more appropriate being asked to someone else, like Fortune, no...? Well... Sona smiled, and thought about how to answer the question in the best way possible...

I prefer not to treat men as such an object... I do not think of men as a form of entertainment or pleasure... They are souls that requires the blessings of music... Men... Especially those within the league... Are just simply in combat, and for many bloodshed is the only thing in their mind... I wish to free them from this thought, to enjoy life as it is graciously given by nature...

If I was to relate this back to your question... Then perhaps I would like men... With just a hint of peace and light in them... That is all I wish for them to hear from my music...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
My favorite season.....Winter.
Sona giggled at the shy summoner while responding. Ahh, winter I see... It is truly a wonderful season indeed... When the winds are high, the chaotic sound they make are so energetic... When winds decease and the snow falls, the silent night allows the most beautiful melodies to be heard, no matter how soft and delicate the note is... It's truly a wonder...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled at Draven. Well Draven, perhaps now you and your brother is part of a family... It is a strange family, though perhaps now you two have found a home, no...? Sona breathed in heavily, and breathed out slowly.

Well, if you ever need help with anything, you can always come to me Draven...
Haha...I would`nt say we`ve found a home yet but at the present time things are fine I guess.

Draven politely nods at Sona`s last comment.

Thank you.

Draven closes his eyes once more.

Is it hard sometimes without a voice? When you wish you could say things but cannot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Haha...I would`nt say we`ve found a home yet but at the present time things are fine I guess.

Draven politely nods at Sona`s last comment.

Thank you.

Draven closes his eyes once more.

Is it hard sometimes without a voice? When you wish you could say things but cannot.
Sona smiled, looking at her Etwhal... Something about her eyes told others that she wasn't looking at an instrument... No, she was looking at something much more than that...

Yes... It is hard... There are times which I wish to speak with others about... Times when I wish I could be just like the others, talking... Laughing... Times when I wish I could just cry out, scream... It does discourage me... But whenever I would feel that, my Etwhal always plays it for me... It's always my voice... And I when I realize it... I would prefer no other...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazy Beard Guy

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona's smile slowly disappeared, a sense of depression slowly formed on her face. The past... It surely is a... Wonderful... Yet dangerous thing... There is one part of time I keep thinking of... Though if you are to send me there... I'm not sure if that would be... Safe, and more importantly... I am afraid of what I might see..
"I see."
Zilean straightened up, then prepared to leave. "If you wish to pursue this further, my study is always open. Thank you for your time, Sona. I do hope to see you again."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

11-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
"I see."
Zilean straightened up, then prepared to leave. "If you wish to pursue this further, my study is always open. Thank you for your time, Sona. I do hope to see you again."
Sona smiled as Zilean left, bowing graciously at the chronoshift.

Yes, I hope we shall see each other again soon...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled, looking at her Etwhal... Something about her eyes told others that she wasn't looking at an instrument... No, she was looking at something much more than that...

Yes... It is hard... There are times which I wish to speak with others about... Times when I wish I could be just like the others, talking... Laughing... Times when I wish I could just cry out, scream... It does discourage me... But whenever I would feel that, my Etwhal always plays it for me... It's always my voice... And I when I realize it... I would prefer no other...
Ah...I..um...see

Draven felt like he may have touced on a subject that was a little hard to talk about. Unsure of what to do, he gently patted Sona`s shoulder to try and comfort her.

uh...sorry about that...I can`t say I understand your pain but I admire how its helped to influence who you are today...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shauna Vayne

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Ah...I..um...see

Draven felt like he may have touced on a subject that was a little hard to talk about. Unsure of what to do, he gently patted Sona`s shoulder to try and comfort her.

uh...sorry about that...I can`t say I understand your pain but I admire how its helped to influence who you are today...
You admiring someone else? Perish the thought.

Vayne rolled her eyes. Just before nodding her head in respect to Sona.

Sorry for bothering you Maven... but I wanted to say. Your music is always a tune to behold. It is things like that, that i fight the creatures of the dark to preserve.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Janetti crawled into a corner now noticing other people. She began drawing furiously and ran over to Sona, showing her her drawing. She had drawn the mansion where she and Rothus lived and her walking in, she placed a question mark over the building.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Suripi Okami

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Ummm.....how is your day,Miss Sona?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

Senior Member

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Ah...I..um...see

Draven felt like he may have touced on a subject that was a little hard to talk about. Unsure of what to do, he gently patted Sona`s shoulder to try and comfort her.

uh...sorry about that...I can`t say I understand your pain but I admire how its helped to influence who you are today...
Sona smiled, and shook her head gently, her hair hiding her eyes as she focused on her Etwhal.

Thank you, Draven... Please, don't feel sorry about anything, it's quite alright...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shauna Vayne View Post
You admiring someone else? Perish the thought.

Vayne rolled her eyes. Just before nodding her head in respect to Sona.

Sorry for bothering you Maven... but I wanted to say. Your music is always a tune to behold. It is things like that, that i fight the creatures of the dark to preserve.
Sona giggled at Vayne's cold comment towards Daven, before nodding in return to Vayne.

Hello Vayne, it's good to see you... Thankyou for your compliments... Though perhaps I would like to combat darkness in another method... I hope you are quite well recently...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti crawled into a corner now noticing other people. She began drawing furiously and ran over to Sona, showing her her drawing. She had drawn the mansion where she and Rothus lived and her walking in, she placed a question mark over the building.
Sona looked at the picture, and nodded. She took Janetti's hand, and lead her towards the exit. She waited till the girl took the lead to take them where they lived...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Ummm.....how is your day,Miss Sona?
Well, I am quite well summoner, some things do weary me... Though overall, I am quite well... How are you...? As a summoner, you must have many things in hand...