Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roseofchaos

10-16-2012

To the Maven of the Strings:

I have been rendered mute for about a week due to an- unfortunate accident, and have no magical instrument with which to speak. When your etwhal is not with you, how do you find it best to communicate?

-Lindell, Summoner of the League

Ask Her Etwhal

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Sona, could you play me a song sometime?

- Leona
She smiles at Leona.

Of course dear, I would always play for a fellow friend. Perhaps when I have time to visit you, I seem to have alot more at hand than I have imagined...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Sona what would happen if I suddenly made your ethwal... disappear?"

-Rothus, The Gentle Thief
I actually don't know. I never been without my Ethwal, even when I was a child in the orphanage. Perhaps if you made it disappear it would reappear immediately. Though if you truly can make it go away from me, perhaps I would immediately have to start learning how to use my legs again...

Sona wriggles her toes at the thought, trying to remember how long ago was it she used her legs... or if she did at all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Maven, at some point we should do another duet.
Ahh, Morde. It's good to see you! Yes, another duet would be fabulous. I have longed to have another concert again, and I would certainly enjoy it if it was going to be with you...

Sona smiled softly at Morde Remember when we had our last one? It was certainly quite a performance Sona giggled, sending high pitched yet attractive notes swirling around the room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Hey Sona,
How did you learn how to play your instrument so beautifully?
Sona's eyes widened from the question, though soon returned to their usual grace. She sat down, her eyes showing a little depression, though she didn't seem to be negative at all...

I was long ago... I still remember when Lestara Buvelle adopted me and took me home. I was certainly happy, since I was alone since I was at the adoption house... She taught me about my instrument, and I had a deep connection with it. Soon I have found myself being able to play it effortlessly. Perhaps it was in me all along, though I still appreciated Lestara for helping me...

Sona stared into space, smiling, recalling the events of her past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored Rammus View Post
Ever the vagabond, Rammus set sight on a curious location. He recovered a long green strand of hair and was rather clueuess as to where it came from - exception made of the fact that it did NOT belong to Karthus. He decided to investigate the whereabouts only to find himself in front of the Maven of the Strings. He was not expecting that.

"Boooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies~" He said, looking at them with a funny intent. No, he was not sexually tense at boobies. He was merely admirative of their softness in general. He was fond of hugs with women because, usually, his face would be at boob level and he could rest it and enjoy the feeling - better than any pillow, for sure.

He powerballed himself near Sona, making sure not to hit her. However, before motioning for a hug, he noticed that... something was on the way. Something curious actually. His hug can wait for later. Right now, he motioned his hands towards the etwahl and poked one of the strings...
Sona's train of thought was disrupted by the sudden shout. For a second she thought Pantheon has finally cracked, but was mildly surprised when she has found Rammus rolling forwards. She closed her eyes. She knew Rammus wouldn't hurt her, but it was just natural instinct. When she waited for a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, and almost screamed when she found Rammus trying to touch her Etwhal

RAMMUS! NO! Sona grabbed her instrument and sweeped it to the other side, but not before Rammus managed to touch a few notes

T-R-O-L-L

Rammus! Don't! Sona held up her finger to Rammus's face. No touching my Etwhal, or no hugs. Understand?

Ask Her Etwhal

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Treant View Post
Maven,

I am sorry for how my sapling represented you in the past.

(See:case 1 and case 2)

I assure you they are not all as... rude and childish as the last one. He... was a special case, in which Brolaf gave them Graggy to see how things would play out.

If you like, I can give you a much nicer one. If you would like a communicator, that is.

-Maokai

Sona smiled at Maokai, though something about it seemed... off...

Well, I am not angry of course... Sona clentched her fist, screeching sounds came from her Etwhal They ARE just children of course, though I do hope you would control your own kids a little... better... I personally do not need one, as you can see I have my Etwhal able to speak for me now, though I do hope you wouldn't water your children with such... strange drinks... The screeching got louder, then when Sona closed her eyes and breathed in, it slowly dimmend, and to a silent.

Now, where was I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseofchaos View Post
To the Maven of the Strings:

I have been rendered mute for about a week due to an- unfortunate accident, and have no magical instrument with which to speak. When your etwhal is not with you, how do you find it best to communicate?

-Lindell, Summoner of the League
Ahh, poor girl. I feel your pain summoner. But to tell you the truth, I have never left my Etwhal... In those rare times I was out of power to use it, I merely smiled to my close friends, that would tell them what they need...

Sona smiled at her, and continued I suggest you perhaps learn sign language, I have taken interest, but except for my Etwhal I don't really prefer any other source of language...

Ask the Defender

10-16-2012

Jayce suddenly burst out in a loud shout:

HEY SONA,
WHAT'S YOUR BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS?!

Jayce looks around nervously...
Did I do it right?

Ask the Herald

10-16-2012

Maven of Strings,

I have had the fortune to hear your wonderful music and witness you on the Fields of Justice many times, though we are unable to speak very much do to the battles we are involved in. Although you are mute, the sounds your instrument emanates speak volumes for you....

So your Etwahl has recently undergone....modifications? At any rate, I am curious to know if your instrument is some form of hextech, or a mystical relic from days of old?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald

Ask Gragas

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Defender View Post
Jayce suddenly burst out in a loud shout:

HEY SONA,
WHAT'S YOUR BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS?!

Jayce looks around nervously...
Did I do it right?
The manly hunk of manly man meat known as Gragas walks into view, almost completely intoxicated, and yells at Jayce, "NO! YOU'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!"
The hunk of pure manliness asks Sona the same thing, but in a less gayer, less prinCESS charming, more chick-magnet tone of pure manliness:
"What's yer breakfast o' champions?"
Then he goes on in a more manlier tone, with a bit of bro-tone. "So Olaf's in yer band now, aye? Guess what? Gragas'll be makin' y'all brews and y'all get to 'ave any brews from me fer free!
The manly hunk of meat starts to eat his steak, which was done to be 'breathing', and is walking on his casual Lego footwear, and his manly steak was still eating its salad, and then he walks away in a manly manner.

Armored Rammus

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona's train of thought was disrupted by the sudden shout. For a second she thought Pantheon has finally cracked, but was mildly surprised when she has found Rammus rolling forwards. She closed her eyes. She knew Rammus wouldn't hurt her, but it was just natural instinct. When she waited for a few seconds, she slowly opened her eyes, and almost screamed when she found Rammus trying to touch her Etwhal

RAMMUS! NO! Sona grabbed her instrument and sweeped it to the other side, but not before Rammus managed to touch a few notes

T-R-O-L-L

Rammus! Don't! Sona held up her finger to Rammus's face. No touching my Etwhal, or no hugs. Understand?
Rammus looked at her quizzically, especially given how her finger was right in front of his temporarly squinting eyes. As his eyes went back to normal. The sound generated by the etwahl when he touched some notes was quite funny; if anything, he was now holding his right hand, preventing it from touching the same notes. For how long? It looks like the right hand is winning against the left hand. If anything, if anyone had a peak at Rammus' mind, it could very well read: Must. Touch. Notes.

This time, if he was successful, he would touch the notes, going from the lowest to the highest pitched note. That is also known as a crescendo.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Quote:

Sona then turned her attention towards Lee Sin, her face vanishing from any threat, and returning to their usual warmness

Lee Sin, it is certainly good to see you again. I have been fine, a little more buzy than usual, but the help of several summoners got me back to scheduled. I see you are still well. How is your eye? I know it probably wont heal again, but perhaps Soraka managed to find a cure?
Lee Sin shakes his head, smiling somewhat "I have lost my eyes in payment for the acts I committed. Whereas the Starchild or other healers could more than likely restore my eyes, I would rather live without them, in constant remembrance."

Ask A Treant

10-17-2012

Quote:

Sona smiled at Maokai, though something about it seemed... off...

Well, I am not angry of course... Sona clentched her fist, screeching sounds came from her Etwhal They ARE just children of course, though I do hope you would control your own kids a little... better... I personally do not need one, as you can see I have my Etwhal able to speak for me now, though I do hope you wouldn't water your children with such... strange drinks... The screeching got louder, then when Sona closed her eyes and breathed in, it slowly dimmend, and to a silent.

Now, where was I?
The Treant was a little perturbed by the sounds that the Maven was making, but otherwise said nothing about it.

"They're not -my- children, although I suppose I am liable. And the excuse that it was not I, but Brolaf who gave them the Graggy is not viable here either."

He did pause, however, to take note of the woman's reactions. Humans.

Ask Mordekaiserr

10-17-2012

Indeed. I shall expect you at our usual practice area, then.