Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
During the time their lips connected, Sona's eyes widened. She also had a spike of urge to smack Evelynn, but managed to hold herself from doing so, and prevented any sudden movements. When Evelynn stopped speaking, Sona slowly smiled, hiding any form of negativity.

Now now Evelynn... Though I appreciate your... Enthusiasm to see me again... Perhaps you should save that for a male, hmm...?
"What a silly suggestion. Everyone, regardless of gender or even race, is deserving of love," Evelynn wrapped an arm around Sona's neck and pulled her close, like an overly rough friendly hug. "Don't you agree?"

Tentorer

11-19-2012

Quote:

Sona sighs at the little girl, and floats forwards and picks her up, holding Janetti in her arms. Sona sat down, and hugged the girl closely. She didn't know how to comfort her, since her music could not reach her, though Sona drew a picture of a smiling Rothus and Janetti holding hands. Sona smiles, and gives her the picture, as well as other papers and pencils...
Janetti shook her head and flipped the paper over drawing on the back to create multiple men with helmets. They were wearing heavy armor apparently, and they had Rothus surrounded.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Beard Guy View Post
Zilean chuckled as he let her finish her question. "I am doing fine, thank you. I have recently begun experimenting with helping other champions... examine their pasts more closely, though it is still risky magic. I merely thought to ask if a certain musical idol had anywhere she wished to go."
Sona's smile slowly disappeared, a sense of depression slowly formed on her face. The past... It surely is a... Wonderful... Yet dangerous thing... There is one part of time I keep thinking of... Though if you are to send me there... I'm not sure if that would be... Safe, and more importantly... I am afraid of what I might see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
It seems you were gifted from birth. But I understand your own childhood was not that great either. At least until your tutor had found you. How old were you when it happened?

And...Draven pauses slightly. What was it like to be raised in a home, have a guardian to watch over you?
I was still quite young, during my teenage years... Sona then listened to Draven's second question, and she smiled.

It's a wonderful thing... Having someone to look after you, to support you... I still remember Lestara clearly... When I smiled, she laughed... When I slept, she looked over me... When I cried, she hugged me... Sona then looked at Draven, wondering if the reason that he asked the question was because... He wanted it too...

I wonder, Draven... Is your past, as blessed as mine...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suripi Okami View Post
Ummm......Miss Sona,i find your songs to be as beautiful as you are,but i always wondered somethings......what is your favorite of the four seasons,and do you have a favorite composer?
Sona looked at the summoner, and smiled brightly.

There is no need to be nervous, summoner... I always welcome company... Sona then 'stood' up, and floated around the room, a finger on her chin as she thought about the question.

I love all the seasons... Each of them has a different melody to it, as if it is a changing musical band... Though, I do adore the clear crisp rhythm of autumn the most... What would yours be, Summoner...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"What a silly suggestion. Everyone, regardless of gender or even race, is deserving of love," Evelynn wrapped an arm around Sona's neck and pulled her close, like an overly rough friendly hug. "Don't you agree?"
Sona sighed, and smiled at Evelynn's typical playfulness. You are such a sweet heart, Evelynn, to love everyone the same no matter what... Sona wrapped her arms around Evelynn's waist to support her, since Evelynn's weight wasn't exactly a light burden to her neck.

How have you been at the shadow isles...? Are you and Elise close friends...? You are both from the same place, and it's been a while since she has came to the league... Perhaps I can come visit you at your home in the near future...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti shook her head and flipped the paper over drawing on the back to create multiple men with helmets. They were wearing heavy armor apparently, and they had Rothus surrounded.

Sona looked at the picture, taking extra note of Janetti's drawing of the armored men. She tried to interpret which city's soldiers they are, though it was hard to tell... Sona then drew city state's main feature, from Noxas to Bandle City, and put a question mark in the middle of them all...

Tentorer

11-19-2012

Janetti circled all but Bandle City and Ionia (even though it is a country) then she tried to draw individual champions, a purple top hat with a C on the front, a giant sword, and then she pointed at the creature Rothus refers to as "the blue thing".

Ask Drav

11-19-2012

Quote:

I was still quite young, during my teenage years... Sona then listened to Draven's second question, and she smiled.

It's a wonderful thing... Having someone to look after you, to support you... I still remember Lestara clearly... When I smiled, she laughed... When I slept, she looked over me... When I cried, she hugged me... Sona then looked at Draven, wondering if the reason that he asked the question was because... He wanted it too...

I wonder, Draven... Is your past, as blessed as mine...?
At Sona`s last question Draven bursts into laughter.

No. As I mentioned before, my brother and I never had the luxury of a so called home. I`m sure its no surprise to you that many noxian children grew up like us. My brother and I jumped at the chance to join the military once we finally became of age.

For us, there was no other way out. Yeah we could`ve died but at least it would`ve been better than dying nameless in the gutters.

Draven lies back down and goes back to gently strumming his guitar.

But because of that we ended up where we are now. My brother, the right hand of that old cod with a bird fetish. Draven, the man who does it all with style!

At his last comment Draven hits a power chord to symbolize his point.

A family...Sometimes I wonder...

Heil Teemo

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sona sighed, and smiled at Evelynn's typical playfulness. You are such a sweet heart, Evelynn, to love everyone the same no matter what... Sona wrapped her arms around Evelynn's waist to support her, since Evelynn's weight wasn't exactly a light burden to her neck.

How have you been at the shadow isles...? Are you and Elise close friends...? You are both from the same place, and it's been a while since she has came to the league... Perhaps I can come visit you at your home in the near future...?
"Well... yes, I suppose so, but we hadn't spoken in some time before she joined the League. I don't actually live in the Shadow Isles anymore, and hon, you don't want to visit. Trust me, it's not a safe place to take a vacation too."

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Dearest Sona,

How do you like your men? With butter or with a side of salad?

PS. this is of course a joke, as it insinuates that you use men as a form os sustenance rather than the usual uses.
PPS. In the event that this is indeed your use for men, I would still like to hear your answer
PPPS.In the event that this is NOT the use you have for men, I would, regardless, like to hear your answer as an innuendo can most certainly be found in anything you say in response to this question. Enjoy the paparazzi

AsktheCardmaster

11-19-2012

Quote:
PS. this is of course a joke, as it insinuates that you use men as a form os sustenance rather than the usual uses.
PPS. In the event that this is indeed your use for men, I would still like to hear your answer
PPPS.In the event that this is NOT the use you have for men, I would, regardless, like to hear your answer as an innuendo can most certainly be found in anything you say in response to this question. Enjoy the paparazzi
And this complicates the answerin' process even further...what is with you summoners n' makin' everythin' needlessly complicated?

Murc VonSplinter

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
And this complicates the answerin' process even further...what is with you summoners n' makin' everythin' needlessly complicated?
As delighted as I am that you think I am a summoner, I must, unfortunately, correct you in that I am not.

Suripi Okami

11-20-2012

My favorite season.....Winter.