Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tentorer

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoysXlovesOgirls View Post
"i-is she your sis-sister?"
Rothus points to the little girl. "Her? No I found her, now she lives with me."

st0pb0t

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona was slightly shocked at Nevin's approach to Evelyn, though she chose to hide it for respect to the two. She puts a hand on Evelyn's head, stroking Evelyn's hair, while the other stayed on her Etwhal.

I have been wonderful, Dear. There are some things which... Tires me... Though I am still fine...
"Want to talk about it?" Evelynn cooed, initially surprised that Sona wasn't smacking her away like most, so she did the only sensible thing: She tested the waters. Evelynn stroked Sona's collarbone while they chatted.

Xander Blade

11-16-2012

As much as he enjoys embracing eve, he decided to just have his arm wrapped around her waist and listen.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti runs over to Sona and gives her a big hug. "Yeah she wanted to come see you, so I brought her along."
Sona smiled at the little girl, and crouched down, looking at her face to face. Sona wanted to ask how she had been, though didn't know how. She got a paper and pencil, and started drawing. She drew a picture of Janetti and added a question mark next to it, showing it to her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven blinks once before closing his eyes again.

hrmm...What about Draven?
Well... How do you feel about people's change...? Have you experienced any yourself...? Were you always so... Blood thirsty...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Want to talk about it?" Evelynn cooed, initially surprised that Sona wasn't smacking her away like most, so she did the only sensible thing: She tested the waters. Evelynn stroked Sona's collarbone while they chatted.
Sona sighed, and smiled at Evelynn's touch. The widowmaker, and Evelynn's personality was already obvious she was going to tease around with Sona. Sona decided to play along with her, since they havn't met for so long. Sona continued to stroke Evelynn's hair, and held Evelynn's head closer to Sona's chest. She lifted her other hand and placed it gently on Evelynn's cheek.

Oh, it's nothing dear... Just the many questions people ask... And the extra pressure the summoners put on me... And of course... Sona closed her eyes and gently kissed Evelynn's forehead.

Missing you... Dear... Inside her own mind, Sona giggled at her own little act.

Tentorer

11-17-2012

Quote:
Sona smiled at the little girl, and crouched down, looking at her face to face. Sona wanted to ask how she had been, though didn't know how. She got a paper and pencil, and started drawing. She drew a picture of Janetti and added a question mark next to it, showing it to her...
Janetti tilts her head in confusion, but then Rothus gives her a few hand signs. She replies with hand signs of her own. "She's fine. Oh... and um..." Rothus lets out a sigh. "I have to ask you to take care of her for a while... There was an assassination attempt on me and she is in danger as long as she's around me. Can I depend on you?"

Unexisted

11-17-2012

arm around Rothus. " so, your a parent now?"

Ask Drav

11-17-2012

Quote:

Well... How do you feel about people's change...? Have you experienced any yourself...? Were you always so... Blood thirsty...?
Draven lets out a laugh at Sona`s last question.

Bloodthirsty? No, Draven does not share the same bloodlust as my brother. Don`t get me wrong, Draven can go into a bloodlust but normally Draven focuses more on the art of killing than the way its done.

Draven prefers to focus more on the art of many things as Draven does it all with style. To truly understand the different things in life or undeath one must have an open mind.

Draven punches the air and pulls out a bass guitar from the pocket dimension and begins gently strumming it, trying to sync up with Sona`s own melody.

Don`t you agree?

st0pb0t

11-17-2012

Quote:
Sona sighed, and smiled at Evelynn's touch. The widowmaker, and Evelynn's personality was already obvious she was going to tease around with Sona. Sona decided to play along with her, since they havn't met for so long. Sona continued to stroke Evelynn's hair, and held Evelynn's head closer to Sona's chest. She lifted her other hand and placed it gently on Evelynn's cheek.

Oh, it's nothing dear... Just the many questions people ask... And the extra pressure the summoners put on me... And of course... Sona closed her eyes and gently kissed Evelynn's forehead.

Missing you... Dear... Inside her own mind, Sona giggled at her own little act.
Sona seemed uninformed of Evelynn's proclivities... but it wasn't her job to inform the uninitiated. Evelynn interpreted Sona's playful teasing as the real McCoy and returned the kiss, but on the lips. "Aw, I missed you too."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti tilts her head in confusion, but then Rothus gives her a few hand signs. She replies with hand signs of her own. "She's fine. Oh... and um..." Rothus lets out a sigh. "I have to ask you to take care of her for a while... There was an assassination attempt on me and she is in danger as long as she's around me. Can I depend on you?"
Sona hugged Janetti tighter as she looked at Rothus. She looked at the summoner, and remembered what he usually does as his job. She sighs, and then plays her Etwhal again...

Of course, she is always welcome to stay... Though Rothus, you should be careful also... You seem to be always in trouble... You need to stay safe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out a laugh at Sona`s last question.

Bloodthirsty? No, Draven does not share the same bloodlust as my brother. Don`t get me wrong, Draven can go into a bloodlust but normally Draven focuses more on the art of killing than the way its done.

Draven prefers to focus more on the art of many things as Draven does it all with style. To truly understand the different things in life or undeath one must have an open mind.

Draven punches the air and pulls out a bass guitar from the pocket dimension and begins gently strumming it, trying to sync up with Sona`s own melody.

Don`t you agree?
I see... That is... Interesting... Sona looks at Draven, starting to have a change of opinion about this man. He used to seem like his brother, simply mad for blood, though from the fact he had said that, and that he decided to visit Sona, he doesn't seem like something similar to Darius. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact...

The art of many things... It is quite true that art can come in many different form... My favorite is, obviously, music... Though I do appreciate the art of what nature shows us... As for killing... Perhaps I don't appreciate it as much as you would, Draven...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
Sona seemed uninformed of Evelynn's proclivities... but it wasn't her job to inform the uninitiated. Evelynn interpreted Sona's playful teasing as the real McCoy and returned the kiss, but on the lips. "Aw, I missed you too."
During the time their lips connected, Sona's eyes widened. She also had a spike of urge to smack Evelynn, but managed to hold herself from doing so, and prevented any sudden movements. When Evelynn stopped speaking, Sona slowly smiled, hiding any form of negativity.

Now now Evelynn... Though I appreciate your... Enthusiasm to see me again... Perhaps you should save that for a male, hmm...?

Ask the Herald

11-18-2012

{{ Let this be a lesson to you, Sona. When Evelynn starts to "play" with you, and you try to "play' back, things will happen that you may or may not have wanted. }}