Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Drav

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
O... Ori...? A strange awkwardness was inside Sona as she heard that. A Noxian warrior with a bottomless pit for blood lust was in a past relationship with... Orianna...?

Reverting her focus to what Draven was saying, Sona forced on a smile despite her inner confusion. Well... I wouldn't say that... I'm not that popular, and certainly not... A sexual charmer, as some call it... But perhaps Fortune or Leblanc would...? I have heard Ahri does it herself also...
Draven could feel Sona`s surprise at this new bit of information which inadvertently caused him to smirk a bit.

Draven is guessing that you were not aware of that then. I`m not ashamed of it actually. It was quite simple. She is a playful, destructive killing machine that does not age. Doesn`t that sound like something Draven would be into...

Draven bursts out laughing before letting out a small sigh...To be honest though, I`m not sure if you`ve seen the way her personality and presence has affected so many others...especially Mundo, Kong, the Herald, Evelynn, Morgana, Fortune and myself included...for the short time she spent pestering me Draven could tell she has the uncanny ability to change people...Viktor would agree...It was precisely that which made her so...different...

Draven decides to address Sona`s earlier comment about herself. As for you though, I`m sure a multi-talented temptress such as yourself will have no end to admirers. Hell, when Draven heard you trained your guitar to slice things open Draven grew much respect for you.

Unexisted

11-14-2012

Sona what do you think of xin zhao? I think you two make the perfect husband and wife.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
understanding her concern he telepathically told her
'I understand and appreciate your concern. it is certain she does not concern herself with such relationships. i still try to help her see the light, but as much as my dismay, she could only see me as an ally. As much as i could try it wont change. I just wish i didn't embarass myself to find out, but perhaps it is for the best.'

he nuzzled evelynn's cheek

' as for me, and evelynn, we do seem to like each other. we have plans to go out soon.I just hope i can treat her well.'
Sona looked at Nevin, sighing.

I see... Well, that is your choice... I won't interfere, and I would still support you either way... If you ever need to make a song for Evelyn instead, then do still come. Sona smiles, though inside her, she still feels disappointed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven could feel Sona`s surprise at this new bit of information which inadvertently caused him to smirk a bit.

Draven is guessing that you were not aware of that then. I`m not ashamed of it actually. It was quite simple. She is a playful, destructive killing machine that does not age. Doesn`t that sound like something Draven would be into...

Draven bursts out laughing before letting out a small sigh...To be honest though, I`m not sure if you`ve seen the way her personality and presence has affected so many others...especially Mundo, Kong, the Herald, Evelynn, Morgana, Fortune and myself included...for the short time she spent pestering me Draven could tell she has the uncanny ability to change people...Viktor would agree...It was precisely that which made her so...different...

Draven decides to address Sona`s earlier comment about herself. As for you though, I`m sure a multi-talented temptress such as yourself will have no end to admirers. Hell, when Draven heard you trained your guitar to slice things open Draven grew much respect for you.
Sona giggles at Draven's description. Yes, perhaps that would sound more like what you would be interested in, Draven... Though... How would she... Change people...? She is still a lost child in this world in my opinion, no...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sona what do you think of xin zhao? I think you two make the perfect husband and wife.
Hmm... Xin Zhao... Sona looks up, remembering how he looks like. He is quite the man, yes, though... Perhaps I wouldn't... Have him as my partner... I don't seem to suit him, and neither does he suit me in my opinion, though it is still possible... Who knows? Love likes to play around...

Sona smiles at that, looking at the summoner.

Xander Blade

11-14-2012

he rested his head on eve's shoulder. sensing her disappointment he telepathically said

'I truly am sorry it did not go as well as either of us would have wanted. But, no reason to dwell on it now. think of it this way: at the very least i did find someone i can care about and she makes me happy. diana does consider me an ally which is far better then before; i can still reach out to her, and hopefully get out of solitude.

so there is no need to feel sad for me, like i said its for the best.'

Ask Drav

11-15-2012

Quote:

Sona giggles at Draven's description. Yes, perhaps that would sound more like what you would be interested in, Draven... Though... How would she... Change people...? She is still a lost child in this world in my opinion, no...?
Draven lets out a small laugh.

Clearly you haven`t gotten to be in her presence for long yet...Draven implores you to try and `hang around` with her and make your own conclusions. Child? Only in her mind. Lost? More like erratic and wild...

Draven drifts back to some fond memories when Orianna had forced Draven to play a game which ended up falling through then shifting to when he found out she worked as a receptionist in Shyvana`s office...

What about you Maven? What are some things you have experienced that changed your perspective outlook on people?

Tentorer

11-15-2012

Rothus returns, this time with Janetti. "Hey Sona. I'm back, so what were we discussing?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he rested his head on eve's shoulder. sensing her disappointment he telepathically said

'I truly am sorry it did not go as well as either of us would have wanted. But, no reason to dwell on it now. think of it this way: at the very least i did find someone i can care about and she makes me happy. diana does consider me an ally which is far better then before; i can still reach out to her, and hopefully get out of solitude.

so there is no need to feel sad for me, like i said its for the best.'
I see... Well, I do hope you and Evelyn the best... Sona then looks at Evelyn resting her head on Sona's chest, and smiles gently.

Well Evelyn, it appears you found quite a partner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven lets out a small laugh.

Clearly you haven`t gotten to be in her presence for long yet...Draven implores you to try and `hang around` with her and make your own conclusions. Child? Only in her mind. Lost? More like erratic and wild...

Draven drifts back to some fond memories when Orianna had forced Draven to play a game which ended up falling through then shifting to when he found out she worked as a receptionist in Shyvana`s office...

What about you Maven? What are some things you have experienced that changed your perspective outlook on people?
Hmm... Sona closes her eyes in thought. Well, there has not been much change in persective... There have been several misunderstandings... With some champions in the past... Though overall there have not been much "change"...

Sona's eyes then opens slowly, and she turns to look at Draven. Well, how about yourself, Draven...? We have talked about Orianna, how about you...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus returns, this time with Janetti. "Hey Sona. I'm back, so what were we discussing?"
Hello Rothus, and dear, theres Janetti...! Sona smiles at the little girl, spreading out an arm to give her a hug, her other still on her Etwhal.

Tentorer

11-15-2012

Janetti runs over to Sona and gives her a big hug. "Yeah she wanted to come see you, so I brought her along."

BoysXlovesOgirls

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Janetti runs over to Sona and gives her a big hug. "Yeah she wanted to come see you, so I brought her along."
"i-is she your sis-sister?"

Ask Drav

11-15-2012

Quote:

Hmm... Sona closes her eyes in thought. Well, there has not been much change in persective... There have been several misunderstandings... With some champions in the past... Though overall there have not been much "change"...

Sona's eyes then opens slowly, and she turns to look at Draven. Well, how about yourself, Draven...? We have talked about Orianna, how about you...?

Draven blinks once before closing his eyes again.

hrmm...What about Draven?