Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

11-13-2012

"He lives in Ionia, so that might take a while..."

Unexisted

11-13-2012

hug on sona for few seconds "thanks for your hug sona i felt much better."

UbberTengen

11-13-2012

Men act like that miss Sona, keep doing it, just dont rush.

Oh, Im being called for another match. I want to see you together, see you ^^
*leaves*

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"That would be nice." Upon seeing Evelynn, Rothus reaches into his coat. "What is this.. blue... thing?"
Why, that's Evelyn... Have you not met her...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven`s eyebrow twitched slightly at her question but slowly drew his breath.

At the moment there is no one in particular but before you may or may have not known but Orianna and myself were seeing each other for a brief period before...

Draven growls slightly...unexpected outside events caused a rift.

So at the moment Draven flies solo.

Draven goes back to relaxing in his chair before noticing a large amount of what seems like suitors in Sona`s quarters.

You seem to be very popular miss Maven...somone like you must get over a dozen love notes and proposals a day...
O... Ori...? A strange awkwardness was inside Sona as she heard that. A Noxian warrior with a bottomless pit for blood lust was in a past relationship with... Orianna...?

Reverting her focus to what Draven was saying, Sona forced on a smile despite her inner confusion. Well... I wouldn't say that... I'm not that popular, and certainly not... A sexual charmer, as some call it... But perhaps Fortune or Leblanc would...? I have heard Ahri does it herself also...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
((Not sure if you forgot about me..but I'm waiting for ya here ^_^ ))
(("-_- sorry, forgot after talkin to MF :P))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"He lives in Ionia, so that might take a while..."
Ahh, I see... Well, we might as well leave now, to make as much time as possible, no...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
hug on sona for few seconds "thanks for your hug sona i felt much better."
Sona strokes the summoner's hair as he hugged her, as another form of comfort. Of course, summoner...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
Men act like that miss Sona, keep doing it, just dont rush.

Oh, Im being called for another match. I want to see you together, see you ^^
*leaves*
Sona smiles softly at the summoner, waving as he leaves. Do visit again, I enjoy company... After he leaves and Sona's hand return to her Etwhal, a slight glimpse of sadness could be seen in her eyes, though they quickly return to the warm and charming eyes Sona usually has...

Tentorer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Why, that's Evelyn... Have you not met her...?
"Uh.. no.. anyway I..." Rothus stops suddenly as he goes blank. "Oh hell no! Not today you sonuva-." He cuts off again as he teleports back to his mansion, gun in hand.

st0pb0t

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona opens her mouth to gasp, but no sound came out. She then smiles, and plays her Etwhal again.

Evelyn, it's good to... 'See' you... How have you been...?
"I've been well, my sweet." Evelynn steps around to Sona's front and drapes her arms around her neck and all but collapses against her chest. "And yourself?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"That would be nice." Upon seeing Evelynn, Rothus reaches into his coat. "What is this.. blue... thing?"
"Thing?!" Evelynn looks legitimately offended. "How dare you!"

Xander Blade

11-13-2012

nevin wrapped his arms around evelynn's waist and whispered in her ear
"now now, im sure they didnt mean it hun"
he traced his fingers along her belly to soothe her, not particularly concerned with what other people might see as an Evelynn sandwich

Tentorer

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
he traced his fingers along her belly to soothe her, not particularly concerned with what other people might see as an Evelynn sandwich
((I want an Evelynn sandwich sounds delicious...))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"I've been well, my sweet." Evelynn steps around to Sona's front and drapes her arms around her neck and all but collapses against her chest. "And yourself?"
Sona was slightly shocked at Nevin's approach to Evelyn, though she chose to hide it for respect to the two. She puts a hand on Evelyn's head, stroking Evelyn's hair, while the other stayed on her Etwhal.

I have been wonderful, Dear. There are some things which... Tires me... Though I am still fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Sona then looks at Nevin, blinking. She sends private messages across to him using the summoner's link. Nevin, have you changed your heart...? Last time we talked, you were after the Lunari, and now you fall for the Widowmaker? Sona tried her best not to sound harsh, but it bugged her a little that Nevin would take such a change of heart in a short period of time like this...

Xander Blade

11-13-2012

understanding her concern he telepathically told her
'I understand and appreciate your concern. it is certain she does not concern herself with such relationships. i still try to help her see the light, but as much as my dismay, she could only see me as an ally. As much as i could try it wont change. I just wish i didn't embarass myself to find out, but perhaps it is for the best.'

he nuzzled evelynn's cheek

' as for me, and evelynn, we do seem to like each other. we have plans to go out soon.I just hope i can treat her well.'