Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero of Piltover

11-12-2012

"I...didn't think that far ahead..."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronei View Post
"I...didn't think that far ahead..."

Sona sat down and thought, thinking who would own such an instrument. There was no one who rang a bell, though Sona thought perhaps they could ask some people about it. The first who went through her mind was...

Gentleman Cho'gath...? Perhaps he would know who would own one...

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Sona may I have a hug? I felt like I had a bad day...

Bladesaber

11-12-2012

((Talked with Tronei about this one, don't worry))

A note arrives via pigeon for Riomna and Sona. It reads.

Quote:
Miss Sona and Riomna,
I have realized I forgot to mention that I own a piano and wish to donate it if Riomna wishes to learn how to play it.
Sincerly,
Draconowas.

Ask Drav

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled, and nodded at Draven. She patted the seat next to her, telling him to sit down.

Yes... You are always a man in combat, I wouldn't be surprised if you are...
((sorry about the late reply.))

Draven rubbed his eyes and took a seat next to the Maven, fully reclining himself in the chair.

Draven is very exhausted from performing many feats of strength lately. Draven does not know what your opinions of Draven is but I am very grateful that you would oblige my request.

Draven yawns and begins to allow himself to relax a bit more.

Truth be told I needed some time for myself...So much things have been going on lately that even this great me although great is not immortal. So...thank you

Draven turns to Sona and asks her a question.

So hows things with you and the metal man?

Ask Her Etwhal

11-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sona may I have a hug? I felt like I had a bad day...
((something about that downvote makes me afraid... :P))

Sona smiled at the summoner. She told her Etwhal to float to the side of her, giving the summoner room.

Of course, if it would make you better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladesaber View Post
((Talked with Tronei about this one, don't worry))

A note arrives via pigeon for Riomna and Sona. It reads.
Sona takes the note and reads it, then gives it to Riomna. It seems our problems are solved...! Let us go, we should hurry, I would still need some time to get used to the 'Piano'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
((sorry about the late reply.))

Draven rubbed his eyes and took a seat next to the Maven, fully reclining himself in the chair.

Draven is very exhausted from performing many feats of strength lately. Draven does not know what your opinions of Draven is but I am very grateful that you would oblige my request.

Draven yawns and begins to allow himself to relax a bit more.

Truth be told I needed some time for myself...So much things have been going on lately that even this great me although great is not immortal. So...thank you

Draven turns to Sona and asks her a question.

So hows things with you and the metal man?
Metal...? Sona started, though then realized Draven was talking about Morde. Immediately her music changed, slightly quicker and more... Nervous...

Well... There isn't much that can be said really... Still the same... Still that cool really... I tried in the past to make our relationship closer but... Perhaps it is harder to achieve than some others I have known...

Ask Drav

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post

Metal...? Sona started, though then realized Draven was talking about Morde. Immediately her music changed, slightly quicker and more... Nervous...

Well... There isn't much that can be said really... Still the same... Still that cool really... I tried in the past to make our relationship closer but... Perhaps it is harder to achieve than some others I have known...
Draven opened his eyes and turned to Sona.

Ah forgive Draven if Draven touched on something uneasy for you to speak of.

To be honest, miss Maven, Draven is the greatest on his own but there have been sometimes when Draven realizes that a duo is an unstoppable force of more greatness...

I`m sure whatever you are going through will allow itself to work out. At least it`s not like what happened between myself and...a certain someone...

Your music is sure to relieve your feelings somehow. Draven believes music is a remedy that is good for the soul.

Draven smirked a little at his own knowledge of things people would not expect a noxian like him to say.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven opened his eyes and turned to Sona.

Ah forgive Draven if Draven touched on something uneasy for you to speak of.

To be honest, miss Maven, Draven is the greatest on his own but there have been sometimes when Draven realizes that a duo is an unstoppable force of more greatness...

I`m sure whatever you are going through will allow itself to work out. At least it`s not like what happened between myself and...a certain someone...

Your music is sure to relieve your feelings somehow. Draven believes music is a remedy that is good for the soul.

Draven smirked a little at his own knowledge of things people would not expect a noxian like him to say.
Sona blinked at Draven's response. She certainly did not expect a person like Draven to say such things, but she felt comforted by it never the less.

Thank you, Draven... Sona's hands once again had control over her Etwhal, her music returning to it's soothing tingle. Though Draven, who would be your particular... Someone be...? Forgive me if you do not wish to speak about it, I understand... It is merely curiosity, that is all...

UbberTengen

11-13-2012

Sona
I love u *o*
*faints*

Ask Her Etwhal

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UbberTengen View Post
Sona
I love u *o*
*faints*
Sona looks at the fainted summoner, tilting her head. She then smiles, and floats towards the summoner. She then kneels down afloat next to the summoner's head, looking at the summoner's face.

Why, thank you... I love you too, summoner...! Teasing the summoner, Sona giggles, her Etwhal's notes a series of jumps of high pitched notes.