Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

((It's the instrument that Sona plays, and I repeat again, please keep all OOC (out of character) posts inside double brackets like so
((What's an Etwhal?))
Really helps))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Well then... Tell him to shove off or... I can come along but I'll be subtle, how about that?"
But... Sona looked down. She didn't have feelings for Randle, thats for sure, but she didn't wish to hurt his feelings either...

No... That would break his heart... Perhaps... I should speak with someone, with a little more... Experience...

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
But... Sona looked down. She didn't have feelings for Randle, thats for sure, but she didn't wish to hurt his feelings either...

No... That would break his heart... Perhaps... I should speak with someone, with a little more... Experience...
"Remember we can always use plan A. I'll take the blame if I'm caught."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Sona sighed, sitting down.

No... Never plan A... I'll take care of it, though it would just require some time...

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona sighed, sitting down.

No... Never plan A... I'll take care of it, though it would just require some time...
"Hmph... Ok speak to Evel.... No that's a horrible idea... Talk to a girl okay? I've never been on a date and your the only girl I feel comfortable talking to. Anyway I'm off. I have to get something from the store."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Sona put on the best smile she could manage, and waved at Rothus as he left. She then sighs, and sits on a soft, playing her music by herself, closing her eyes...

Tentorer

11-09-2012

Returning to Sona, Rothus gave a courteous bow. "Hey Sona, are you faring well?"

Ask Drav

11-10-2012

I heard your melodies can soothe the soul...If its not too much trouble I could use a good tune right now...

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-11-2012

Sona. I have been craving company. Is there anywhere you would like to go, with me alone?

Bladesaber

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
Sona. I have been craving company. Is there anywhere you would like to go, with me alone?
((It's a trap!))

AskÉlise

11-11-2012

A spiderling skittered into the Maven's room, locating her and looking up at her quizzically before dropping a note at her feet and skittering away

Dear Maven

I believe our last visit was rather.. undesired. Know, that I do not have any qualms with you. Maybe we could try again, yes?

-With love, Elise