Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Janetti? Down? I haven't seen her sad since I forgot her birthday, so she's fine. She likes drawing you a lot, I have no idea why so don't ask me."
I see, that is good... She does seem like a positive child, though not many could be blessed by happiness even after deafness... Sona sighs, remembering how she couldn't send music into Janetti's mind even after trying to make a link.

We seem to have become good friends, though I do not have time to visit her, please tell her I said hi... And Rothus... Take good care of her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle almost melts as he feels Sona's touch.

"Al-alright then. Forgive my nerviousness, but your beauty just overwelms my senses.

Randle takes a minute to recollect himself, meeting Sona's hand with his own.

"I was wondering if you would possibly like to...g-go out sometime, away from the fields?"

As Randle said this, his face started to blush again.
As Randle said this, Sona's eyes widened. She stayed still, looking at Randle, her hands still staying where they were. The crystal was shining between black, dark violet and red. Sona forced on a smile, and then speaking weakly...

I... Umm... Of course... Randle.... It would be wonderful...... Sona hid her emotions well, though inside she knew how she felt, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Randle...

AODRG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
As Randle said this, Sona's eyes widened. She stayed still, looking at Randle, her hands still staying where they were. The crystal was shining between black, dark violet and red. Sona forced on a smile, and then speaking weakly...

I... Umm... Of course... Randle.... It would be wonderful...... Sona hid her emotions well, though inside she knew how she felt, but she couldn't bring herself to tell Randle...
Randle gleefully sighed.

"Rea-really? Great! Tell you what, if you meet me in the Grand Library in about an hour, I can set up an area just for us. It'll be great!"

Randle started to almost run out of the room, trying to avoid any possible thoughts that Sona could be just hiding her true emotions.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle gleefully sighed.

"Rea-really? Great! Tell you what, if you meet me in the Grand Library in about an hour, I can set up an area just for us. It'll be great!"

Randle started to almost run out of the room, trying to avoid any possible thoughts that Sona could be just hiding her true emotions.
A small bead of sweat ran down Sona's neck as she waved at Randle good bye. Her smile stayed until he left, then it was replaced with a look of guilt and uncertainty. The crystal shined dark green, reflecting her guilt the Etwhal's music portrays...

What... Should I do... Rothus......

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Quote:
I see, that is good... She does seem like a positive child, though not many could be blessed by happiness even after deafness... Sona sighs, remembering how she couldn't send music into Janetti's mind even after trying to make a link.

We seem to have become good friends, though I do not have time to visit her, please tell her I said hi... And Rothus... Take good care of her...
"I'll try, raising a kid is hard at my age. I might have a whole guild under me but I don't know how to take care of a girl. But hey, she'll be just fine."

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Sona can't speak.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

((i think i explained it in my first post
OOC as (()) please))

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Quote:
A small bead of sweat ran down Sona's neck as she waved at Randle good bye. Her smile stayed until he left, then it was replaced with a look of guilt and uncertainty. The crystal shined dark green, reflecting her guilt the Etwhal's music portrays...

What... Should I do... Rothus......
"Hm... I can always shoot him." Rothus was already reaching into his coat looking for his pistol.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Sona sighed, and grabbed Rothus's hand to stop him. She played her Etwhal, now her music filled with slow, uneven notes, though still keeping a steady rhythm.

Perhaps... Not...

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2012

What's an Etwal?

Tentorer

11-08-2012

"Well then... Tell him to shove off or... I can come along but I'll be subtle, how about that?"