Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Sona's eyes widened, shocked at the sudden expensive gift. She giggles quietly, just like a small child taking a candy, before gently picking it up, and looking at it carefully. The crystal also shines bright orange, reflecting the excitement and surprise Sona's Etwhal is portraying...

It's... Beautiful... Sona gently touched the crystal, feeling the cool edges and the details on the note. She put it towards the light and watched it glimmer with color.

Dear... Randle... You didn't have to... It must've cost you a fortune... Something as beautiful as this...

AODRG

11-07-2012

Randle chuckles slightly.

"Think nothing of the cost. It's only value is that of which you put into it. I do hope it's not too flashy for someone like you."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Sona looked at her choice of clothing, and back at the jewel. It was definitely not her style of accessory, but she loved it never the less.

It's amazing... I really like the enchantment you put on it... As Sona said this, the Jewel started to glow more to the yellow side. But Randle... Why all of a sudden...?

AODRG

11-08-2012

Randle's gaze started to shift nerviously between both the gem and Sona.

"I...well I just thought maybe... you would...."

Randle starts mumbling, unable to control his words anymore. Embarassed by his situation, he hides his head in shame behind his hood.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Sona looks back at Randle, tilting her head in curiosity. Never the less, Sona smiles, and floats forward. When she was infront of him, Sona bends forward and kisses Randle in the forehead, and smiles when she stands back up straight.

Thank you, Randle, it's a truly wonderful gift. I would always wear it on me... As Sona said this, she began planning how she is going to make this stringed so it could be worn as a necklace...

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Walking in on the scene, Rothus smirks. "Well hello Sona, I brought a gift from Janetti. She's been drawing more ever since you sat down to 'talk' to her. Here ya go."
Attachment 555214

AODRG

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona looks back at Randle, tilting her head in curiosity. Never the less, Sona smiles, and floats forward. When she was infront of him, Sona bends forward and kisses Randle in the forehead, and smiles when she stands back up straight.

Thank you, Randle, it's a truly wonderful gift. I would always wear it on me... As Sona said this, she began planning how she is going to make this stringed so it could be worn as a necklace...
Randle stares back at Sona as she stood back up, his face turning bright red.

"Well...um... okay then. Gla-glad you like it. I-I guess I'll see you around."

Randle stands back up as his chair fades away. Just before leaving, he turns around.

"Actually, um, Sona, I was wondering if...um...maybe you'd...um..."

Randle tries to speak, but unfortunatly the sight of Sona's beauty distracts him from his thoughts, causing him to quietly mumble again.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Walking in on the scene, Rothus smirks. "Well hello Sona, I brought a gift from Janetti. She's been drawing more ever since you sat down to 'talk' to her. Here ya go."
Attachment 555214
Why, thank you Rothus... Sona takes the picture, and smiles at it, remembering the other drawings that she and Janetti did.

How is Janetti...? I hope she doesn't feel too down from her condition...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle stares back at Sona as she stood back up, his face turning bright red.

"Well...um... okay then. Gla-glad you like it. I-I guess I'll see you around."

Randle stands back up as his chair fades away. Just before leaving, he turns around.

"Actually, um, Sona, I was wondering if...um...maybe you'd...um..."

Randle tries to speak, but unfortunatly the sight of Sona's beauty distracts him from his thoughts, causing him to quietly mumble again.

Sona looks at Randle curiously. She noticed he wanted to say something, though Sona didn't know what made him stop every time.

Randle, are you trying to say something? Sona floats forward, and genlty placed her right hand above his heart, then placing her other hand above her own. You could share with me anything, I would listen...

AODRG

11-08-2012

Randle almost melts as he feels Sona's touch.

"Al-alright then. Forgive my nerviousness, but your beauty just overwelms my senses.

Randle takes a minute to recollect himself, meeting Sona's hand with his own.

"I was wondering if you would possibly like to...g-go out sometime, away from the fields?"

As Randle said this, his face started to blush again.

Tentorer

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Why, thank you Rothus... Sona takes the picture, and smiles at it, remembering the other drawings that she and Janetti did.

How is Janetti...? I hope she doesn't feel too down from her condition.
"Janetti? Down? I haven't seen her sad since I forgot her birthday, so she's fine. She likes drawing you a lot, I have no idea why so don't ask me."