Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

11-04-2012

"What is one place ya' have always wanted ta' have a concert at?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"What is one place ya' have always wanted ta' have a concert at?"

Sona sat down to think about that question.

There are many places I wish to go, to spread my music and touch everyone's souls... Though the place I wish to go the most is...

Ionia... I have not returned there since I left to demacia. Though I do not have many memories of that place, it is still where my child hood life lies. Sometimes I do wish I could return there to visit, though perhaps not without the accompany of an Ionian friend...

Ask Mordekaiserr

11-05-2012

I trust you will forgive me for missing our practice, Maven. Something came up.

AsktheBlindFist

11-05-2012

Maven,

I heard that you wish to visit Ionia. I am currently away with Miss Fortune in Bilgewater, but afterwards I would be more then happy to show you around.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mordekaiserr View Post
I trust you will forgive me for missing our practice, Maven. Something came up.
Seeing Morde, Sona's face brightened. She smiled at him, completely ignoring the couple of days which Morde disappeared and the disappointment and anger she had stored inside her.

Of course not, Morde, I understand how the summoners are always calling us... They are quite good at giving us work, no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Maven,

I heard that you wish to visit Ionia. I am currently away with Miss Fortune in Bilgewater, but afterwards I would be more then happy to show you around.
Yes... That would be wonderful... I have wanted to go back for some time, but with so little time and also the fact I havn't went back for quite some time...

Sona smiled at the Monk, bowing. She knew he couldn't see her, but she made the bow as loudly as possible. If you could be my guide, I would surely have no worries when travelling there...

AsktheBlindFist

11-05-2012

Lee heard her voice move down and guessed she was bowing. Maven, you need not bow to me. I am but a poor monk, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

AODRG

11-05-2012

((Blind leading the mute...what a unique combination xD))

AsktheBlindFist

11-05-2012

((It's not like he has never seen, he does know Ionia and how it looks before he lost his eyes))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
Lee heard her voice move down and guessed she was bowing. Maven, you need not bow to me. I am but a poor monk, it would be my pleasure to assist you.
Thank you. I understand of your condition, yet you still wish to help me. I am in your debt... I shall wait for you at the gates, and you could show me around. I have long since visited Ionia's beauty...

Tentorer

11-05-2012

((I've decided our da- walk through the park should take place in the Demacia thread.))