Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Well, we'll be heading to the eastern park where the beautiful hydrangeas grow and blue jays nest."
I see... That sounds promising...

((which thread? the other place?))

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
I see... That sounds promising...

((which thread? the other place?))
((Eh? Sure!))

Wizerdlol

11-03-2012

Hmm... This doesn't seem like the right place...

Wiz looked around the room, trying to remember which turn he went wrong at. Nym just sighed next to him. He was 'confident' that he could find his way back to the institute of war by himself, though that does not seem to be the case... Again...

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Hmm... This doesn't seem like the right place...

Wiz looked around the room, trying to remember which turn he went wrong at. Nym just sighed next to him. He was 'confident' that he could find his way back to the institute of war by himself, though that does not seem to be the case... Again...

Sona looked at the little yordle. She floated over, and kneeled down, as she did with any other yordle, and asked.

Are you lost, child?

Wizerdlol

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post

Sona looked at the little yordle. She floated over, and kneeled down, as she did with any other yordle, and asked.

Are you lost, child?
Wiz looked up at Sona, blinking. Immediately, he stepped back, getting dizzy.

Uhh... I feel... Sick... Shaking his head, Wiz looked at Sona, trying to focus. Sona, the Maven of the Strings, an honour indeed... Wiz bowed his best, though because of the lack of practice, he did it horribly.

Umm... I was just passing by, you know, to get back to the league. Could... You point me to the right way...? Nym sat on Wiz's head, listening to Sona's music. Wiz on the other hand was getting dizzy from all the aura he is sensing from Sona...

Ask the Tempest

11-03-2012

((Arent you the same person?))

Wizerdlol

11-04-2012

((no...
or am i...?))

Ask the Tempest

11-04-2012

((Yes u es. Why u RPing with yourself?))

Ask Her Etwhal

11-04-2012

Sona smiled at the small yordle, still crouching to his height. She floated outside, leading Wiz and pointed towards the direction towards the institute of war, her other hand playing her Etwhal.

Just walk straight that way, then you would reach there within a few days...

Wizerdlol

11-04-2012

((felt like it, doesn't anyone else have the urge to rp with yourself once in a while?
plus, there would be times when you meet yourself, im practicing for when tht happens))

T... Thank you...

Wobbling with every step, Wiz walked towards the direction Sona pointed, and after they were out of sight, he took a 90 degree turn, and started walking towards somewhere else, with the institute of war still in mind...