Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

((bump))

Tentorer

11-03-2012

"Hello blue hair! You wanna go to the park to walk? And I mean actually walk no floating."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Hello blue hair! You wanna go to the park to walk? And I mean actually walk no floating."
Sona blinked at the summoner. She have never been requested to actually "walk" with, though perhaps it wouldn't hurt.

Well... I would not mind, the park has such beautiful sights, and the melodies it portrays is such blessing to the ears, though I have not practiced walking in quite a while... Perhaps if you could help me, I would gladly walk with you.

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona blinked at the summoner. She have never been requested to actually "walk" with, though perhaps it wouldn't hurt.

Well... I would not mind, the park has such beautiful sights, and the melodies it portrays is such blessing to the ears, though I have not practiced walking in quite a while... Perhaps if you could help me, I would gladly walk with you.
"Of course I'll help you, we can listen to the songs of the birds and the relaxing babbling of the fountain."

Unexisted

11-03-2012

Quote:
"Of course I'll help you, we can listen to the songs of the birds and the relaxing babbling of the fountain."
You must be a good player.

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
You must be a good player.
"Hmmm?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

Quote:

Sona nodded gently. She put her foot on the floor while still sitting down, testing out her weight. After a while, she sighed. She couldn't stand up with only the power in her legs. Her Etwhal still played melodies, but Sona didn't send any energy to the legs, since she wished to "walk". Though disappointed that she couldn't do it herself, she smiled gently, and held out her hand towards the summoner.

If you could hold and support me, I could perhaps... Walk slowly...

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:

Sona nodded gently. She put her foot on the floor while still sitting down, testing out her weight. After a while, she sighed. She couldn't stand up with only the power in her legs. Her Etwhal still played melodies, but Sona didn't send any energy to the legs, since she wished to "walk". Though disappointed that she couldn't do it herself, she smiled gently, and held out her hand towards the summoner.

If you could hold and support me, I could perhaps... Walk slowly...
Rothus took Sona's hand gently and pulled her up slowly. Making sure she wouldn't fall he put his arm around her midsection, holding her up. "Is this okay? I can move my hand if this is uncomfortable."

Ask Her Etwhal

11-03-2012

Quote:
Rothus took Sona's hand gently and pulled her up slowly. Making sure she wouldn't fall he put his arm around her midsection, holding her up. "Is this okay? I can move my hand if this is uncomfortable."
No, this is fine. Thank you... Sona smiled softy, starting walking slowly, putting a step infront of the other at a time. It looked like a small baby trying to walk, but something about Sona's posture still showed gracefulness while she moved.

So, Summoner, where would we be heading towards...?

Tentorer

11-03-2012

Quote:
No, this is fine. Thank you... Sona smiled softy, starting walking slowly, putting a step infront of the other at a time. It looked like a small baby trying to walk, but something about Sona's posture still showed gracefulness while she moved.

So, Summoner, where would we be heading towards...?
"Well, we'll be heading to the eastern park where the beautiful hydrangeas grow and blue jays nest."