Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"i was talking to her about it, but before we could talk about what to do leona came by before we could. right now I am waiting until they are done talking, or whatever they do."
I see... I do wish to go and support you, though perhaps it is best if I do not interrupt. I will stay here and wait for your news, I do hope you succeed...

Xander Blade

10-29-2012

"thank you i appreciate it. i understand you and pentakill are going to be playing at that harrowing party for that new champion? Im actually trying to get in myself."

Ask Her Etwhal

10-29-2012

Quote:
"thank you i appreciate it. i understand you and pentakill are going to be playing at that harrowing party for that new champion? Im actually trying to get in myself."
Sona brightens at the mention of the band. The reminder of them being able to play together as a band excites Sona. Yes, that is most probably true. I'm not sure how Gentleman Cho'Gath would organize it, but he has officially invited us.

Sona looked at Nevin, with a slight hint of disappointment. I do hope you can come also, Nevin, though I'm not sure if you suit going there. I have heard Gentleman Cho'Gath is only inviting some very specific people related to her, and I do not wish to interrupt his plans...

Xander Blade

10-29-2012

"you could be right. It couldn't hurt asking him regardless. who knows he might think having a lunari around might make a nice party trick."

he smiles lightly at her

Ask Shenn

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona noticed Shen's little mistake, though Sona chose to ignore it. One, she has heard it many times, and Sona knew Shen's personalities. He wasn't one to make such jokes, and Sona did not wish to humiliate him.

I see... Kha'Zix was always a troublesome boy, though I do wish he wouldn't look at life with so much blood thirst and hunger for chaos... In any case, I thank you Shen for your warning, I will make sure I am alert for him, and I wish you luck for finding him.

Have you warned the others? I have heard that he is perhaps after Rengar...
"I'm sure he will be able to handle himself when the time comes. At least I hope." He said looking down a bit. "However I will do that. Stay safe." And with that being said he turned around and left.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-30-2012

Quote:
"you could be right. It couldn't hurt asking him regardless. who knows he might think having a lunari around might make a nice party trick."

he smiles lightly at her
Perhaps. If the time comes, I would also help you talk to him, though I make no promises Nevin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"I'm sure he will be able to handle himself when the time comes. At least I hope." He said looking down a bit. "However I will do that. Stay safe." And with that being said he turned around and left.

Sona looked at where Shen was a few moments ago. She looked sad, and also worried. She wasn't worrying about herself... No, she was worrying about the others, and most of all, she was worried about Kah'Zixs himself.

Is there just no way... for blood to stop bleeding...?

Xander Blade

10-30-2012

"i'd appreciate it, if you could. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, i just figured it be nice to do something fun for harrowing ."

Unexisted

10-30-2012

" Sona I was enjoying you in the field of justice few days ago, I found that your very supportive for the team. However i can't find any way to deal with darius. I'm sorry that last time I keep letting you get.......his ulti is a big problem. After he use his finishing blow he aim for the others. How can I do better next time Sona? See you get hurt makes my heart aches."

Ask Her Etwhal

10-31-2012

Quote:
"i'd appreciate it, if you could. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, i just figured it be nice to do something fun for harrowing ."
I see... Well, one again I hope for your best... But you are coming to the harrowing event, are you not? I do hope to see you there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
" Sona I was enjoying you in the field of justice few days ago, I found that your very supportive for the team. However i can't find any way to deal with darius. I'm sorry that last time I keep letting you get.......his ulti is a big problem. After he use his finishing blow he aim for the others. How can I do better next time Sona? See you get hurt makes my heart aches."
Yes... Darius is a very strong foe and ally. It is no wonder he is so close to Swain, being the admiral he is. I do not know of ways to defeat opponents. I am no warrior nor am I a tactician, though what I would do... Is what I would do best,

Support our friends...

Xander Blade

10-31-2012

"yes you can expect me there"
he smiles at her

((im already at the party but i been being sneaky sneaky... apparently >.>))