Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
Randle Grend walks into Sona's room slowly, his walking stick making a loud sound that echoed throughout the hall. He stops abruptly a short distance away from the song player, taking in her wondrous sounds.

"Hello Miss Sona," Randle bows gracefully, " Forgive my nervousness, if i express any. I have studied what history the Grand Library had available, and I must say I find your story both fascinating and sorrowful. In fact, had I not previously heard your strings through the fields before, I might have found the history rather unbelievable."

"I ask of you a question the library simply could not answer; if you can create a magical connection between summoners' minds to speak, why not also do this with fellow champions. Don't get me wrong, I do not dislike the beautiful music you use to communicate, but it is simply curiousity getting the better of a young mage."

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner.

Sona closed her eyes in thought. It was a hard question, though she did come up with an answer...
Hello Randle Grend. Your question... is quite unexpected, though I would still answer it... As you see, I am... unable to speak with my own voice. I do not understand why, and do not wish to try, but in my life I only spoke once... Though perhaps that one time was only in my mind...

Though anyway, because of this, I have gotten used to speaking with others with my Etwhal, though because of the league's rules, I must somehow communicate with my Summoner through another mean other than music, and so the closest thing they could find was through the connection that is created between the summoner and myself. This ability is mostly powered from the league and its seniors, and they have not done it the way so I can actually communicate to other champions. Even if they could, I wouldn't request it, I... enjoy touching people's souls with music than speak to their mind using my voice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sona how do you like your pentakill skin? It's like opposite of you.
Well, it obviously shows a very different personality. I personally enjoy it, a simple static character isn't very enjoyable, instead a large contrast of emotions is much more enjoyable, like music. If only classical exists in the entire history of music, then perhaps the musical world would be much smaller and less interesting...

It's actually my outfit for the band, though obviously the high summoners thought it would be a good look during the battle in the fields of justice, similar to the other band mates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
"Sona do you like being tickled?"
Sona sighed at the question. It was heard many times, all the comments relating to her vocal condition, though she did not wish to be rude.

Well, not quite. It makes you laugh, yes, but I wouldn't necessarily enjoy it, just like everyone else.

Unexisted

10-28-2012

Sona what do you think of darius?

AODRG

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post

Sona closed her eyes in thought. It was a hard question, though she did come up with an answer...
Hello Randle Grend. Your question... is quite unexpected, though I would still answer it... As you see, I am... unable to speak with my own voice. I do not understand why, and do not wish to try, but in my life I only spoke once... Though perhaps that one time was only in my mind...

Though anyway, because of this, I have gotten used to speaking with others with my Etwhal, though because of the league's rules, I must somehow communicate with my Summoner through another mean other than music, and so the closest thing they could find was through the connection that is created between the summoner and myself. This ability is mostly powered from the league and its seniors, and they have not done it the way so I can actually communicate to other champions. Even if they could, I wouldn't request it, I... enjoy touching people's souls with music than speak to their mind using my voice...
Randle looks at Sona.

"I see. Well your music is a true gift then." Randle starts wondering around the room slowly as his cane makes sparks each time it hits the floor.

"So, if I am permitted to ask another question, what does it feel like to know you can influence a person's emotions, thoughts, or actions much more than even a Summoner's link simply because of your musical abilities?"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Sona what do you think of darius?
Sona looked at the person with a confused look.

Darius...? I don't really know him personally. He is blood thirsty, and very barbaric. I personally wouldn't really try to get close to a man like that, though I would still play him my music if able to, it is why the music exists.

Quote:
Randle looks at Sona.

"I see. Well your music is a true gift then." Randle starts wondering around the room slowly as his cane makes sparks each time it hits the floor.

"So, if I am permitted to ask another question, what does it feel like to know you can influence a person's emotions, thoughts, or actions much more than even a Summoner's link simply because of your musical abilities?"
Sona looked down, thinking of a proper answer. Well... It is certainly a very unique and wonderful gift... I enjoy having it, and being able to influence people to the positive side... Though sometimes it scares me... Being able to wield such power... If used wrongly, then... Sona stroked her Etwhal's strings, her face slightly weary.

Perhaps chaos would immediately break out...

Arrakasta

10-28-2012

"Lady Sona, do you feel alright?" Asked the Half Noxian, half Zaunite, Summoner

SuperMan Pix

10-28-2012

*Lulu suddenly pops into existence and smiles at Sona*

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AODRG

10-28-2012

Quote:
Sona looked down, thinking of a proper answer. Well... It is certainly a very unique and wonderful gift... I enjoy having it, and being able to influence people to the positive side... Though sometimes it scares me... Being able to wield such power... If used wrongly, then... Sona stroked her Etwhal's strings, her face slightly weary.

Perhaps chaos would immediately break out...
Randle looks back as Sona with a calming smirk.

"Oh come now, you deserve such power. Anyone else, except maybe a few champions, would be corrupted by greed if they were in your shoes... besides, I can't see you using music to harm anywhere but on the fields."

Randle walks over to a nearby chair and sits down.

"Well, I've still got a few minutes before my next match, so what shale we discuss in the meantime?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Ask Her Etwhal

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
"Lady Sona, do you feel alright?" Asked the Half Noxian, half Zaunite, Summoner
Sona smiled at the summoner. Her face showed obvious signs of tiredness, though she still smiled with extreme grace and beauty.

Yes, I am fine. Some questions are... quite personal, and require some thinking. It took out some of my energy, though I still have many to spare... How are you, Arrakasta, are you living well...?

Quote:
Randle looks back as Sona with a calming smirk.

"Oh come now, you deserve such power. Anyone else, except maybe a few champions, would be corrupted by greed if they were in your shoes... besides, I can't see you using music to harm anywhere but on the fields."

Randle walks over to a nearby chair and sits down.

"Well, I've still got a few minutes before my next match, so what shale we discuss in the meantime?"

Yes... Perhaps that may be true... But it sometimes still frightens me... Sona sighed through her music, before continuing to play her Etwhal, sending messages to the summoner.

How are you doing, summoner? I just met you, but I do hope you the blessing you deserve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu suddenly pops into existence and smiles at Sona*

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sona's eyes immediately widened, and her face was shocked. She immediately stopped playing her Etwhal while sitting down, causing the room to suddenly grow much quieter... Sona looked around, and took a pencil and a piece of paper, writting on it.

Hello Lulu... How do you feel? I hope our last encounter did not harm you... Sona recalled their last meeting at Gentleman Cho'gath's place, and she does not wish to repeat it again...

Why does my music... Hurt you...? Sona also wrote down...

Arrakasta

10-28-2012

"Thank you for your concern, Lady Sona, I live well, but it hasn't been easy" *with a simple gesture, Arrakasta pointed at his prosthetic arm, and the lens that acted as his eyes*

"How do you think I've got this two?" He asks her in a kind voice

AODRG

10-28-2012

Quote:
Yes... Perhaps that may be true... But it sometimes still frightens me... Sona sighed through her music, before continuing to play her Etwhal, sending messages to the summoner.

How are you doing, summoner? I just met you, but I do hope you the blessing you deserve.
Randle shifts in his chair.

"Well, I personally have been doing quite well for myself, for the most part. Still haven't been able to fix my retched cane."

Randle taps his cane on the ground, causing yellow-orange sparks to fly out the bottom.

"And yes, while it is true this may be our first official meeting, I do hope it shale not be the last."