Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Road to Gold with Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dct2000

10-16-2012

So I've been trying to reach gold, and I have decided to try (Remember, "try&quot to play Fiora each game. I played a few games with her and I really like how she works, so yeah.

I will be trying to keep this updated

10/16
Fiora VS Jax
I won my lane, but the other lanes didn't do to well, and Jax came back and *****ed slapped us all

SquarePeg

10-16-2012

good start, good start

Mr Fáhrenheit

10-17-2012

IDK if fiora is the best top. But anyway good luck!

ikbas

10-17-2012

with her make sure that your maxing your e first and play carefully, also it helps to save your w for when you are at low health. It all depends on how long the fight will last. And something to try is buying a tiamat to make you more useful in team fights and in farming minions, your ulti also procs the splash damage so it does a lot of extra damage.