Bait-A-Red

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearAzrael

10-16-2012

Give me a job.

JakeAlmighty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Nyandalee :d

p.s. Parrots

H°lyhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

this used to work shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia shurelia

CoolHandJack

10-16-2012

This game has some of the most awesome PARTICLE EFFECTS ever. Especially Ziggs, I love every BIT of his exSPLOSIONS!

SephirothWontDie

10-17-2012

My kitty cats bring all the reds to the yard.... No? Well, in that case, buff Darius.

Lord of Slabs

10-17-2012

I lost the game, and if that didn't work I think Morgana needs a buff.

Grass

10-17-2012

BLasto BOOTs

Xaxus

10-18-2012

I am voting for Mitt Ron Obama Johnson 2014.

deathofbarney

10-18-2012

Innervating locket

Psycho Pretzel

10-24-2012

Embrace the heresy