@Morello Will we ever see a nerf to Ninja Tabi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Borigrad

10-16-2012

There are a lot of champions i would like to play, but being countered by a 500 gold item (Not counting tier 1 boots they are mandatory) is simply not fun.

Champions like GP, Renekton, Pantheon and to some extent Xin Zhao. Just wondering since you are doing the whole item rehaul for season 3 and this item has been considered a constant problem for a lot of Bruisers and AD casters for 5 months now.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

@Morello Will we ever see a nerf to Mercury Treads?

Nibbler

10-16-2012

and armor runes
and thornmail
and GA
and sunfire cape
and randuins

remove armor becuz it make me cry

Eren Jager

10-16-2012

I hope they don't, vs some tops is necessary or you get stomped early and zoned >.<

ps... all the champs you listed can also buy them as well.

Alumnik

10-16-2012

God help you if you play Talon and they build Tabi.

Borigrad

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
@Morello Will we ever see a nerf to Mercury Treads?
Oh i didn't realize Merc Treads reduced the damage of some abilities by nearly 25%. You know all on-hit abilities cause of the Armor and the Passive 10% reduction.

Good comparison, you really put me in my place. Yes Sir.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
God help you if you play Talon and they build Tabi.
So basically what you're saying is god help you if they buy Cloth Armor, right? Because the added benefit of upgrading the boots gives no tangible benefit when laning against Talon, aside from the MS and the base auto attack portion of his Q. That's it, it only works against the base auto attack, not the bonus damage, not the bleed, just the auto attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Oh i didn't realize Merc Treads reduced the damage of some abilities by nearly 25%. You know all on-hit abilities cause of the Armor and the Passive 10% reduction.

Good comparison, you really put me in my place. Yes Sir.
You really have no idea how Ninja Tabi work

Alumenlux

10-16-2012

Bring back dodge or rename it really thick armoured boots and not ninja tabi ffs

Cyanide Velocity

10-16-2012

My religion doesn't allow me to build armor penetration (momma says penetrating is the devil!) so please nerf armor. kthx!

Buk Wild

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
My religion doesn't allow me to build armor penetration (momma says penetrating is the devil!) so please nerf armor. kthx!
Who the fck uses a bow and arrow anyways?

I'm not playing Ashe/Varus, I'm playing Mantheon! I don't want no stinking BOW!!?! WHAT IS THIS