The Monk's Sanctuary((Semi-Closed RP for now))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

Pantheon got the wind knocked out of him as the leg connected, and then promptly spat out a globule of blood onto the floor. He coughed for a moment, and then regained his posture. What was this? Humility? Not by him, of all people. He launched himself at Lee Sin once more, trying to uppercut him and follow with a quick punch to the sternum.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee Sin simply bats the uppercut away and grabs Pantheon's hand, smashing him in the face with his other hand. "ENOUGH!" His leg glows even deeper red and his kicks Pantheon so hard it would break a tower in one blow. "I tire of this. Get out. Now. Before I am forced to remove you myself."

AskPantheon

10-18-2012

Pantheon was knocked into the wall by Lee Sin's kick. He stumbled back up to his feet. He was most certainly not going to let Lee Sin get the last hit in if they were ending now.Pantheon shot a hard punch at Lee Sin's face, as something of a way of saying that there was more to come later. He disdainfully spat at Lee Sin's face following the punch. In a single swift movement, he swiped his helmet off of the table, and placed it on his head. Turning his heel on Lee Sin, he marched out, but not before delivering several words.

"This is not over."