The Monk's Sanctuary((Semi-Closed RP for now))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

"...No."

Pantheon did not want to stay long enough to find out. Funneling all the strength he could muster, he tried to shatter the chains. The sheer amount was incredible, almost nothing could stand up against it for very long.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee watches as he struggles to break the chains, but they hold fast. "You won't break them, no matter how much you try. They were made to get stronger the more you fight them. Now the gas that is floating down is a special one, found by Ionians several years ago. It will slowly begin to remove your anger. I tell you this since I know you will simply attempt to fight it, and perhaps you will learn something by fighting it." He then falls silent and watches as the gas would slowly start to affect Pantheon.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

"The moment this concoction of yours wears off, I will kill you. That is a promise."

Pantheon's eyes glowed with fury. Oh, how he despised that man in front of him. He was going to tear him to pieces, with his bare hands if he had to. But wait, what about the time when he-NO, he wanted to kill him for what he did to him! But was what he tried to do for him in the past such a bad thing? Everything else he had ever done for him was not. And as such, Pantheon's rage began to slowly subside, until it dulled down to the point of irritated grumbling.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee nods his head, seeing it take over Pantheon. He walks over and slaps him across the face. "Really? You fall prey to it that easily? Do you know how I learned how to use the Dragon's Rage? When one can completely resist this, but not lose themselves in the process to their rage. You claim you are a warrior, FIGHT IT!"

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

Pantheon's eyes flared with anger, his instinctual response was to try and strike Lee Sin back. Again, the damned chains. However, this time, Pantheon tried a different approach, exerting as little force as possible to break the chains. He was going to hurt this man, one way or another.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee looks and smiles inwardly, he was learning. He then moves over to the cuffs and begins to draw with his finger on one of them, releasing it but keeping the other tied to him.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

The hand instantly shot forward, and struck Lee Sin in the stomach with considerable force. However, a second strike did not follow. Pantheon was mentally hammering down on these restrictions on his rage. He wanted no restrictions. He wanted his rage. No blind man was going to take it away from him.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee Sin takes the punch and moves over to the other cuff, releasing it as well. "You hate me so much, then go ahead. Beat me senseless, what good will that do to your honor? You think killing a man who this entire time has been trying to help you will restore it? It would be more honorable to admit you were wrong then to do so." Then came the part Lee Sin steeled himself for. He knew that Pantheon would stop at nothing to kill him, so he tightens his body and prepares.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

Pantheon's face cracked slightly as a grin of malicious intent appeared on his face. He did not care what Lee Sin had to say, he was going to kill him, for his honor, for his people. His people brought him up to be who he was today, to dishonor Pantheon was to dishonor his people. His right arm shot forward, and wrapped tightly around Lee Sin's neck. With the other hand, he began to hammer at Lee Sin's face, trying to speed up the process of his death only so slightly.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee Sin takes the pain, noting it to not be as bad as when he had set himself on fire, but it was most definitely a close second. He's bloody face cracks a grin. "I am glad that you are so easy to read" He brings his arms around and places them on Pantheon's back, hitting several pressure points on his back that remove control of one's arms and legs. He moves back and looks at him. "Perhaps now you will believe that I seek not to dishonor you, simply to prove you require humbling. However if nothing I do will change that, I will simply continue to fight you until you see it." With that his leg turns red and he aims a Kick right at Pantheon's chest.