The Monk's Sanctuary((Semi-Closed RP for now))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

((This will be an RP for those who are brought to the Shojin Monk's Sanctuary by Lee Sin. Only those invited will be allowed in.))

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

Lee Sin walks in, carrying Pantheon's unconscious body. He lays him on a small cot and takes a seat, watching him. Pantheon is bound by special chains the monks made, and the room has an odd scent

AskPantheon

10-16-2012

If Pantheon was not dead when he woke up, he would be angry. Very, very, furiously angry. He slowly stirred, and it was obvious that he was not dead, not even remotely so. His first instinct was to try and throw himself at Lee Sin, but the chains had stopped him. Immediately, he began to fight against the chains, trying to use his raw strength to break through them.

AsktheBlindFist

10-16-2012

"Don't bother, even I couldn't break those chains." Lee Sin observed Pantheon, seeing his rage continue to build. He sighed "You have such anger inside you. Why is that?"

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

Pantheon chose to ignore Lee Sin, and continued in his futile attempts to break out of the chains. He was not willing to listen to this man speak, not for even a second. Right then, all he wanted was to break free from the chains, and then kill Lee Sin.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee Sin looks on, then gets up and reaches over, taking off Pantheon's helmet and laying next to him on a table. "There, now your helmet cannot hide the secrets your face can tell. Now, if I have to, I will keep you here as long as it takes to get you to calm down and speak peacefully. The monk's have given me full permission to do so."

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

"Give me my helmet back!"

Despite the torrential output of rage that was evident from his eyes and his tone of voice, Pantheon's face betrayed very little emotion. His face remained as it always was, emotionless, frozen in stone. Even though he had not broken through the chains, Pantheon tried to throw himself at Lee Sin again, unsuccessfully. With incredible fury, Pantheon tried to break through the chains once more, by means of raw strength.

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee shakes his head, saddened by Pantheon's continued rage. "If I let you go, what will you do?" He asks.

AskPantheon

10-17-2012

Pantheon's anger seemed to subside slightly. A malicious glare crept its way into his eyes as Pantheon stared directly at Lee Sin. He would not see it, but such a glare would unnerve even those who were not fully aware of it.

"I will kill you. Slowly, painfully, in the most horrible way I can imagine for the dishonor you have brought upon me."

AsktheBlindFist

10-17-2012

Lee chuckles mirthlessly "Do you know what this gas is?" He motions with his hand to a pinkish mist that is slowly falling down into the room.