Honor system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuicidalJ

10-16-2012

ok so i have over 30 + humble opponents and 50 + in teamwork now my page is reset wtf riot ? its bad enough i got to deal with all these trolls now riot trolls me ?

GekkoST

10-16-2012

well you know what general oddbro says, you can't trust a player with numbers in their name

xEbonKnightx

10-16-2012

Well maybe you were accused of trading honor? Just checked my page and i have all mine still

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Its about displacement.

There is a certain allotment for trolling in League. Since the honor system came out, they have not been making their trolling quota. Therefore, they must find individuals such as yourself to troll.

SuicidalJ

10-16-2012

very true but nah i never traded honor with neone its dumb i just a good player

Shivannah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

From what I have heard and read, You can lose your honor points if you get reported and punished. Also you can lose them if RIOT thinks you are trading points. I really don't know for sure, and to be completely honest, with all the posts and answers i have read on the forums about the honor system....... I DON'T THINK ANYONE KNOWS HOW THE HONOR SYSTEM WORKS!!!!

SuicidalJ

10-16-2012

well i havent been punished for nething so idk and never traded points its just riot failing at another thing they implicate into the game

SuicidalJ

10-16-2012

i did have the ribbon until this troll lol

SuicidalJ

10-16-2012

i want to know the point in a honor system when we still cant get the leavers out of que tbh ....