AD or AP Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonWarriors

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AU Freo View Post
Personally I find that the AP Teemo's are a lot better. With AD, you're just under-utilising his kit.

But I would suggest you find a new main, no one likes Teemo -.-
I am rather hurt by that because Teemo is my main as well D: and he does surprisingly great.

MoonWarriors

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkepiX View Post
SkepiX here,

I just need some reasonable opinions.
My main is Teemo and I usually go AD, however there are a lot of people who say I should always go AP. When I play Teemo I like to cause a lot of damage, get a couple of kills, and go in and out quickly. Any ideas on which I should really go? If you can provide me with a reason and some benefits as to which one you refer please tell me.

Thanks!
You should probably go both, lots of AP and a little of AD.

Kreyni

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura SoulMask View Post
I am rather hurt by that because Teemo is my main as well D: and he does surprisingly great.
Trust me, EVERYONE hates him. It's not his skillset, it's not the people that main him. It's just...him.

(inb4 teemo so kawaii)

goolmad

08-14-2014

when u go top u should build ad and ap and tanky just saying teemo is my top and i have the perfect build for as my build is ad early, tanky mid and ap later so early i can poke hard and late i tear though tanks i hope this helps u

Sephrinx

08-14-2014

Wow, that 2 year necro.

KrabBattle

08-14-2014

Neither, build a tank teemo with your only offensive item being liandry's and possibly rylai as well. Run into the middle of fights and watch as everyone targets you leaving your team to smack away!

Redamntion

4 Weeks Ago

Downvoted for maining Teemo.

Melvear

4 Weeks Ago

3 of 4 abilities scale with AP, he's squishy by nature and move around quickly. Burst AP seems like a natural fit for him. Include a Nashor for more shroomage and fair sustained damage.

Shroom kills while shopping = best kills.

SubzeroAkied

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

4 Weeks Ago

http://youtu.be/o61BXAxFX-w fastest penta ever?