AD or AP Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

10-16-2012

Although I like Teemo, he isn't really viable in ranked-- unless you're REALLY good with him, and still, it's hard.

That being said, I like building attack speed early, and AP later, transitioning to a hybrid, with AP runes to boost poisons early (though they are scaling).

Why do this? Attack Speed=more Toxic Shots. AP=more poison damage, and shroom damage-- though you don't need to worry about that until later.

Just my .02.

czilla

10-16-2012

Its up to you they are both good.But in my opinion AP Temmo is very hot right now.But its your choice

Hoizengerd

10-16-2012

all i can say is, AP Teemo is far more annoying, every time someone hits one of your shrooms they will be cursing out your mommy

SkepiX

10-17-2012

Thanks guys for all of your wonderful feedback! They all helped a lot and I did try all the suggestions yesterday and it was AWESOME...now I know why people always bash me for going AD Teemo..

Sir Bulldog

10-17-2012

I have seen a LOT of teemos. From what i've seen ap is better than ad, but i found that an attack speed and ap build works just as well. Out of all the teemos that get the most hate, ap teemo is the most annoying probably.

Meshly

10-17-2012

AS on him with some AP items like Malady. (But things like Wit's End, Rageblade, ect.)

Fhaik

10-17-2012

Really teemo AD is so powerfull but AP is so strong too.
But in my opinion teemo can be most strong with attack speed, for exemplo, malady, wit'end and other like this. This build is so strong coz teemo has a good attack seepd base and his passive does a lot of damage per second if we add more damege per sec. will be most hard.

Corner Warrior

10-17-2012

Ap teemo is team rage
Ad teemo is team rage

Basically, if you're picking teemo, it seems you're looking more to have fun rather than being insanely competitive, because there are "better champs"... if this is the case, just pick the one you have more fun with. For me, that's ap teemo ftw

lastcenturion

10-17-2012

nobody likes teemo because everytime your already slow mindless darius steps on a mushroom he wants to rip your eyes off because of the slow

IceHound

10-17-2012

I do DPS AP, build as such berz boots, Malady, nashors tooth,rage blade, banshee, hextech gunblade.