support fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SÚrin Markov

10-16-2012

So a friend and I duo queue alot and we go Mf fiddlesticks bot lane, the lane phase is absolutely amazing, just wondering what other strange out of the ordinary bot lanes people try,

Larvae To Leech

10-16-2012

Zilean Syndra I place bomb on minion syndra picks up the minion and throws at enemy.

Shivannah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

HAHAHA thats classic

Trikzed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvae To Leech View Post
Zilean Syndra I place bomb on minion syndra picks up the minion and throws at enemy.
That's actually pretty smart haha

Malkontent69

10-16-2012

Swain/Cho'gath

As soon as an enemy shows up, swain roots them, then when that ends Cho pops them up in the air, then they get uberslowed and silenced. All the while both of us are doing massive magic damage to them, then finally Cho finishes them off with biting their head off.

It gets pretty insane.

Best Furry NA

10-16-2012

My favorite is Anivia+Jax.

Have a friend I would do this in ranked with-- the only time we ever failed was against the common Soraka+Ezreal combo, because Heal Bait wrecked us. And I think one other? But we, 9/10, would force 4 people to come down and take us out.

I play Anivia. He'd take his stun at lv 1, and leap at lv 2 (don't play Jax enough to recall the names or care). The double stun combo on a single target? Gg.

We also used Zyra and Anivia to much the same manner.

Edit: We relied heavily on bush advantage. If they would ever try to ward, we'd make them pay for it by killing them in the process.

Larvae To Leech

10-16-2012

The Zilean syndra trick also works with zilean yorick just spam ghouls with bombs on them.

AncientZero

10-16-2012

Cass+Raka is pretty good. Cass have sustain from raka and can q spam all day long. With the q's range, I dont think any adc can retaliate to that.

Dat Preacher

10-16-2012

anivia support is good i run her max out her wall and stun first you stun wall and ult while your carry owns em its a good lane and great for teamfights

Bibbyboy

10-17-2012

Sorry, not commenting on the crazy duo lanes, but wanted to ask what build order you have for support fiddle? I main fiddle and have supported the last 60 ranked games or so and go boots, health pot, ward. Then I get lucky's pick, haunting guise, and then Zhonyas/Rabadon's depending on the game. What do you do, all GP10's?